Demand & HPI index - page 2

Sure

The idea was to take the volume from the globex where you have futures on forex

Do you know a MT4 indic that use COT where you put manually the data?

Thanks for the answer

Globex is "just one more company" (my point is that we are not going to get what is easily achievable on NY stock exchange for stocks - the volume itself for a stock that is sold there) and as far as I know, Globex data is included in COT data (since Globex must report its data to Commodities Futures Trading Commission), but, with that "time delay" and at that pace

As of COT data (and even Globex data) indicators : there are quite a few that are trying to do that (a link to a really free COT charts Free COT Charts - unlike some others that advertise as free and are not)

I've searched all the internet for the "Demand Index" but i don't find any site, thats offer the DMI for Metatrader. Is the indicator too bad or not well-known enough?

What the DMI is:

Technical Analysis - Demand Index by James Sibbet

Greetings

Blubba:
I've searched all the internet for the "Demand Index" but i don't find any site, thats offer the DMI for Metatrader. Is the indicator too bad or not well-known enough?

What the DMI is:

Technical Analysis - Demand Index by James Sibbet

Greetings

you may try RSI about the same. it just one is using 50 as center other using 0 or 1

meta4 have other DMI

which is real ADX

DMI Demand index

I doesn't matter if it is tick volume or not, I have tried everywhere to find an okey MT4 indicator DMI.

Now I convert CSV files from MT4 to Metastock files and I use that platform for running DMI.

Very strange there are millions useless indicators for MT4 but not a useful DMI indicator.

portchanok:
I doesn't matter if it is tick volume or not, I have tried everywhere to find an okey MT4 indicator DMI.

Now I convert CSV files from MT4 to Metastock files and I use that platform for running DMI.

Very strange there are millions useless indicators for MT4 but not a useful DMI indicator.

Sibbet's DMI is in the Advanced Elite section which u nd to subscribe.

DI Demand Index

nittany1:
The main problem is we only get tick volume.

I have checked DI on MT5 and the indicator works very well on tick volume, but somehow it is impossible to find DI for MT4 platform.

Reason: