Try this, my ADModify

It detects different market conditions. When there are no any big money control prices, feel to collect pips.;)

Files:
admodify.mq4  3 kb

Can you explain us your indicator?

Thanks.

Coyan

Does anyone know about this ADMODIFY indicator and how to use it? It seems to be something that the poster of this indicator had written....

Continue, this is v2. Add new inferencing and changed display. only for break out. See photo

Files:
50k5m.gif  21 kb

niva:
Continue, this is v2. Add new inferencing and changed display. only for break out. See photo

Is this an indicator or an expert?

What time frame?

It's an indicator for breakout. I developed it with 5m TF.

niva:

In your chart, you have a straight vertical line down the middle of the chart, I presume that is not drawn by the inidicator, what does that mean?

The indicator plots red X's on the price chart, do you have any rules for the LONG and SHORT side, and SL?

What is this?

post more details please

could you post more details on your system

ENTRY_signal this afternoon.........

niva:

Niva, I am testing your Indicator live on 5M_chart as per your instructions. However, I am sorry to have to tell you, but it did NOT signal the LONG this afternoon. However, the EXIT signal was excellent.

What could be the problem? It seems as if you have something that may add value but then it needs to be consistent.

If you backtest it, it shows yesterday's signals.

Your comments would be appreciated.

ValeoFX:
Niva, I am testing your Indicator live on 5M_chart as per your instructions. However, I am sorry to have to tell you, but it did NOT signal the LONG this afternoon. However, the EXIT signal was excellent.

What could be the problem? It seems as if you have something that may add value but then it needs to be consistent.

If you backtest it, it shows yesterday's signals.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Hi valeo

Please explain for us how these indicators work?

regard