Traders joking, the beginning - page 271

"Park spent the first week of October sleeping on the floor of his office as he tried to help get the website off the mat" - I had no idea you can do that!...that it actually helps lifting website OFF the mat by sleeping on the floor...ones I figure out what exactly it means "get the website off the mat" I will try to copy that guy by sleeping on the floor...(not sure my wife will approve)...but...

Pava:
"Park spent the first week of October sleeping on the floor of his office as he tried to help get the website off the mat" - I had no idea you can do that!...that it actually helps lifting website OFF the mat by sleeping on the floor...ones I figure out what exactly it means "get the website off the mat" I will try to copy that guy by sleeping on the floor...(not sure my wife will approve)...but...

Seems to be a kind of a yoga

Files:

It was kind of a rough day today. A friend of mine was given six months by his doctor — not to live, to sign up for Obamacare.

Things got screwed up with the healthcare website. So you can wait for them to get the site fixed or you can enroll in medical school, graduate, and then just take care of yourself, which would probably be faster.

................:)

Files:
bailout.gif  148 kb

:):):)

Obama tells Merkel her phone's not tapped : Germany says U.S. may have monitored Merkel's phone | Reuters

There are reports that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently bought the four houses around his home so that he could have extra privacy. He is going to be so peeved when somebody tells him about curtains.

Reason: