Traders joking, the beginning - page 269

"Congress finally reopened the government. Unfortunately, some underlying issues still remain. Republicans oppose tax increases. Democrats oppose benefit cuts. And John McCain opposes kids on his lawn."

First I could not believe to my eyes, then I saw the site, and then I saw the year it is planed for. Makes me wonder what similar "ideas" they have prepared already?

Thank god it was n't done under the Bush regime

(not even the Americans are that stupid)

but all we is need a US dictatorship,

the French and British might have to invade one day for regime change

WR1:
Thank god it was n't done under the Bush regime

(not even the Americans are that stupid)

but all we is need a US dictatorship,

the French and British might have to invade one day for regime change

Already the fact that an idea like that exists is a problem. The fact that it is in the Congress already is making it even a biger problem. And if it becomes reality then I think it will be a time when we all should start thinking very seriously about the future (or the lack of it)

Files:
bailout.jpg  54 kb

"they have prepared"...nothing angelic for sure...pure evil

mladen:
First I could not believe to my eyes, then I saw the site, and then I saw the year it is planed for. Makes me wonder what similar "ideas" they have prepared already?

Joe Biden brought donuts for the government employees. That is very nice. A donut and Joe Biden are very different, of course. One's a doughy thing that Hillary Clinton's going to eat for breakfast — and the other is a doughnut

This morning Joe Biden personally greeted government employees who'd been out ofwork during the shutdown. Haven't those people suffered enough?

Files:

Files:
wall.jpg  59 kb
Reason: