Traders joking, the beginning - page 502

Files:
1_16.jpg  31 kb

He doesn't have Cancer, He didn't have a Baby and he is not Dead but he did stay at a "Holiday Inn Express" last night.

Files:
1_17.jpg  38 kb

A 92 year old man is walking through a park and sees a talking frog. He picks up the frog and the frogs says, “If you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess and be yours for a week.” The old man puts the frog in his pocket. The frog screams, “Hey if you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess and make love to you for a whole month.” The old man looks at the frog and says, “At my age I’d rather have a talking frog.”

Files:
1_18.jpg  45 kb

Scientists have discovered a black hole that is 12 billion times the size of our sun. It's full of Hillary Clinton emails.

Files:
1_19.jpg  41 kb

"Another scandal for Hillary Clinton — they're saying she used a private email address when she was secretary of state, which means the government couldn't archive and preserve her emails. Then Obama said, 'Don't worry, we saw them. We see everyone's emails.'"

Files:
1_20.jpg  35 kb

March Madness is upon us. That's the big tournament where you start out with 64 teams and in only three weeks you're down to no girlfriend.
Reason: