Well working Trading System ! - page 73

This EA is having few kinds of exit hard coded inside EA (stop loss is just one of them).

You can select any sub-system using this EA - just read this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 and next pages and you will understand what I mean.

Thanks to all of you hard working intelligent people

Hi ND, and all other respected contributors,

I do not have word to thank for all your efforts......

ND, just to make sure I understand correctly

TrendStrengthExpert_v1 is the latest in this series of EA, and it is fully automated one, right

And this can be attached to all 18 mentioned pair as per:

5digit_monthly_direction_trend_m15tf_settings_default

and these are all the required indicators:

AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

AddSignal_v1

MACDofHA_v1

MAofHA_v1

TrendStrength_v2

VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1

I believe that should be it...

Thanks again

Best regards

rookie

update

I think I have to correct my self

the latest is TrendStrengthExpert_v2 and it is for H1 timeframes for 14 pairs...

please correct me and advise....

Thanks in advance

rookie

There are 2 different EAs:

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA and TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

I am using TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA for H1 EURUSD only (I could not find good settings for the other pairs).

Only one order ?

Hi Newdigital,

I've been backtesting TrendStrengthExpert_v2_5d on EURUSD with default setting. However, despite that Maxorders is set at 10, I found that the EA only opens one order. It doesn't open a second order until the 1st order is closed. Is this normal or something might be wrong with my testing ?

Thanks in advance,

pooh123

It doesn't open a second order until the 1st order is closed.

May be yes, may be - not. At least - I did not see any 2 trades.

I think - it may be because EA is not trading often and there is no any second signal during the first trade opened?

Thank you ND for the prompt reply.

pooh123

pooh123:
Thank you ND for the prompt reply. pooh123

Hello Pooh123,

Was talking to Mladen about this and he was saying that looking at the code it looks like the MaxOrders only works if ExitMode = 0,I just had a chance now to look in the code and i agree, my problem is i don't have enough computer power to download the history required, during market open hour, so if you get a chance could you try this and let us know to confirm. Just remember you will have to set your stop loss,etc. like a regular Ea if ExitMode ='s 0.

Thanks

Hello Mr. Tools,

Today I backtested TrendStrengthExpert 5 d on eurusd again, with maxorders at 10. It opened multiple orders, no matter the setting for exitmode was 0 or 1. I have no idea why it didn't work the last time I backtested it.

pooh123

Hello Malden,

I checked TrendStrengthExpert v2.4 ~v2.1 and found that there might be a bug in the codes. Below is the codes in question:

// - SELL Orders

if (mode==OP_SELL)

{

if ( BreakEven > 0 && BEvent==0)

{

Gain = (OrderOpenPrice()-MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK))/Point;

if( Gain >= BreakEven && (OrderStopLoss()>=OrderOpenPrice()-ProfitLock*Point || OrderStopLoss()== 0))

{

double SellStop = NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()-ProfitLock*Point,Digits);

BEvent=-1;

}

}

else

if (TrailingStop > 0 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);
Near the bottom of the quote, you duplicated "TrailingStop>0" in "if(TrailingStop>0 && TrailingStop>0). I think it might have been intended to be: " if(TrailingMode==1 && TrailingStop>0)".

Could you please check about it and confirm ?

Thanks,

pooh123

Reason: