EAs as part of portfolio set - page 6

Please find updated statements.

Files:
portfolio.zip  659 kb

Please find updated statements here files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383

New Digital

We want to see your best 4 to 5 EAS , THE ONES THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU WOULD TRADE LIVE WITH YOUR OWN MONEY.

These should be aimed at reducing risk to capital and provide consistent overall net returns .These E A S would be consistently profitable with small drawdowns/drawdown periods

This should be done in a separate thread entitled MY TOP EAS PORTFOLIO

The weely results can be posted

Here you are giving us too many variations of EAS and time frames

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
New Digital

We want to see your best 4 to 5 EAS , THE ONES THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU WOULD TRADE LIVE WITH YOUR OWN MONEY.

These should be aimed at reducing risk to capital and provide consistent overall net returns .These E A S would be consistently profitable with small drawdowns/drawdown periods

This should be done in a separate thread entitled MY TOP EAS PORTFOLIO

The weely results can be posted

Here you are giving us too many variations of EAS and time frames

Regards

El Cid

The best EAs are mentions in excel files here. Those files are updating weekly so it is easy to select something. But I will not post something as "my best" and so on.

Why?

Because my vision of the situation may be different from other people.

- Some people like to see many pips in profit for the week. But according to my understanding it is not the main criteria.

- some people in public forum are talking about some good performance for some EAs. But no one said that performance of the EAs are different with different broker and depends on settings, broker's data and system coded inside the EA. Especially people (who are selling something) do not say about it. So, that is why i will never say: "use this EA" or "use that one". Performance of every single EA (anyone) depends on the following:

system coded inside + broker's data + settings + personal risk (MM, lot size, deposit size and so on). If we don't know what was coded inside so we know nothing.

The sellers in commercuial section are not telling us anything. They tell: use my EA because it is profitable.

Which broker?

Which settings for every broker if "any broker"?

Which system coded in particularities (for example, if moving averages indicator or ema or sma was coded inside so how it will be profitable for long run with same settings? It could not, right? so the author used some special technique?).

Which market condition?

How long it was forward tested?

Nothing. They are not telling us about it. Do they know it? Yes, of course.

We had one case in commercial section long time ago: one person sold his EA. He was testing it with real money and it was profitable. 2 people bought and got different results. Just because they used different brokers with same settings.

- people should select EA depends on their own risk understanding. But not depends on my risk understanding. For example: I will never use Frirebird with real money. They are using. I will use StepMAExpert 1.45 instead of 1.42. But they may use 1.42 just because they saw many pips in profit for some week.

Because of that I will never post "my the best" and so on.

I only may say my opinion but it will be personal opinion only.

Please find updated statements for 20PipsExpert EA.

For more extended results see statements/excel files from this post.

Files:

Please find updated statements here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page75

Portfolio results were updated on the first post of this thread.

20PipsExpert EA this week.

EURUSD: +40 pips.

GBPUSD: +120 pips.

USDJPY: -10 pips.

USDCHF: 0 pips.

Files:

Please find updated statements and performance in excel files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page77

Please find updated statement for 20pips EA for this week and SBS_v1.23 from the beginning of the testing.

Files:

Please find updated statements and performance in excel files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page78

Files:
excel_2.zip  250 kb
sbs123_4.zip  49 kb
Reason: