ElliotWaves - page 29

do anyone have suggestion on EW counting on Daily for any pair rite now?

arecent:
do anyone have suggestion on EW counting on Daily for any pair rite now?

Heres my count on 4 hr. The yellow 5 at top is top of a major wave 5. This should be the start of a major correction.

Dave

Files:
euro_waves.gif  28 kb

Nievinny:
I worked with this indicator and in my opinion it could be better. Numbering isn't distinct. But I've started to work on my own indicator, which correctly number waves on Daily interval. Sorry my English

nice, what resources have you followed to create your own indicator i just got 2 books and will start from today to create something can you show a screen shot only if possible.

guyver

Guyver:
nice, what resources have you followed to create your own indicator i just got 2 books and will start from today to create something can you show a screen shot only if possible.

I have got one resource: my experience and few ideas. Obviously I have read many books about Wave Theory. In conclusion I think it's hard to learn, it demand huge experience and it is not effective in some situations, so I try to built indicator based on my own knowledge, maybe on my own harmonic wave theory, which will be based on Elliott Theory? It will be simple collection of rules to effective trade, which could have opposite meaning of wave moves. I cannot give any screen because the indicator is in planning stage.

Nievinny:
I have got one resource: my experience and few ideas. Obviously I have read many books about Wave Theory. In conclusion I think it's hard to learn, it demand huge experience and it is not effective in some situations, so I try to built indicator based on my own knowledge, maybe on my own harmonic wave theory, which will be based on Elliott Theory? It will be simple collection of rules to effective trade, which could have opposite meaning of wave moves. I cannot give any screen because the indicator is in planning stage.

no problem, and thanks for explanation i dont have any doubt the theory is hard to grasp but it must have it's merits since a lot of people i see uses it.. which interests me to look into it ..

regards

Guyver

Guyver:
no problem, and thanks for explanation (...)

No problem I think first preview version will be available on September. Translation of theory witch money management and tips too.

xxDavidxSxx:
Heres my count on 4 hr. The yellow 5 at top is top of a major wave 5. This should be the start of a major correction. Dave

Here is euro$ waves continued.

Files:

xxDavidxSxx:
Here is euro$ waves continued.

xxDavidxSxx, do you use any software or do you mark them by hand and thanks for the analysis..

Guyver:
xxDavidxSxx, do you use any software or do you mark them by hand and thanks for the analysis..

All mine is by hand. I don't trust the indicators that are out for harmonic patterns.

Hi all!

My first post here,Thank all you for this great thread!

I've learned many things from you all,always lurking but would like to contribute.

thanks to this thread and other threads profitable while I'm in the game for couple of months,which means lot to me.

I still can't post pics but would like to mention a possible

three dives pattern on the GBP/JPY 4 hour chart..

if we see one more 1.128 we are going up hopefully,probably around 236.12..

there at 236.12 is a 50%retracement fib from the daily chart..

all probabilities but it works for me,just go with the flow like water:)

Sorry this post was intended for the Harmonic trading thread but I was talking in general,like the Elliot wave I love too but I still have to learn..

I'm going to dig this thread for info,hopefully some interesting pdf files here;P

Reason: