Cpu usage

has anyone noticed their terminal using unusual amounts of theri cpu during live trading. sometimes it jumps up to 48 percent causing lags and "not responding" never happens on demo accounts. not requotes or disconnects or stop hunting but possibly more devious. is this technically possible to jam up my comp like this.

p.s. I use neuimex Live

What is you computer's specification?

sony vaio

pentium4 2.6ghz 512 mb ram

Well, I have a real MT4 account too at another broker, your computer is better than me, but I don't have that problem. Sorry, have no idea to help you

Same thing with me. This is i think because Neumex does not filter the tick flow on data feed or trade volume is at least 4 times biger. Multiply that with number of open charts and indicators attached and you get the picture.

So keep your charts simple and do not use Tick_on_chart!

mcsqueeze:
has anyone noticed their terminal using unusual amounts of theri cpu during live trading. sometimes it jumps up to 48 percent causing lags and "not responding" never happens on demo accounts. not requotes or disconnects or stop hunting but possibly more devious. is this technically possible to jam up my comp like this. p.s. I use neuimex Live

May be you have some "difficult" indicators attached to the chart (NonLagMA or some others)?

If you use something like the triggerlines indicator that is very cpu hungry.

Try taking any indicators you use off one by one, and check the performance changes.

reinstall

reinstalling seems to fix it. guess i will do that every week or so.

Reason: