FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1391

charter:

It will fall, of course it will fall.

The only question is WHEN and WHERE.

I don't know when, you know that, but I do know that I will close on the plus side this week or next week. That is all I am interested in.

Where did you draw from?

The upper level is 100.01.

stranger:
When I do not know, you know, but I know that the Euro, that I may buy more, I will close on the market this or next week. That's all I'm interested in.

Evra is not perishable, of course, you can also stock it. ))

But it's better to buy it cheaper. And it will be cheaper.

charter:

Evra is not perishable, of course, you can also stock it. ))

But it's better to buy it cheaper. And it will be cheaper.

But what if it doesn't?

In all seriousness, no change in the medium-term trend yet, just a correction.

stranger:

What if they don't?

In all seriousness, we cannot talk about a change in the medium-term trend yet, just a correction.

It seems to me that there will not be an altogether sharp move upwards.

The rise is likely to be accompanied initially by high volatility.

The dollar will not give up its position without a fight.

And, by the way, the indicators that you hate/ don't understand will signal about it in advance.

charter:

It seems to me that there will not be an altogether sharp move upwards.

The rise is likely to be accompanied initially by high volatility.

The dollar will not give up its position without a fight.

And, by the way, the indicators you hate/don't understand will signal this in advance.

No, indicators don't interest me, just the interpretation of price in the past.

stranger:
nah, indicators don't interest me, just an interpretation of past prices.

Absolutely right.

Just as we know from the past that it is snowy and cold in winter and sunny and hot in summer.

And it's hot, not because someone bought futures, but because it always has been and always will be.

charter:

Absolutely right.

Just as we know from the past that it is snowy and cold in winter and sunny and hot in summer.

I am not campaigning for anything, I am only interested in the actual bidding data.

stranger:
I am not campaigning for anything, I am only interested in real trading data.

So what is this reality?

Why do you think this is real data and not the same tick volumes, from the tick chart

stranger:
I am not agitating for anything, I am only interested in the real data on bidding.

Well, I don't take your calls to buy the euro as agitation. A cry is just that)).

By the way, the indicators are just showing the real trading data, just like a barometer who can read and interpret the barometer readings can tell if it is going to rain or heat tomorrow.

P.S. Interesting facts about rain

Интересные факты про дождь
Интересные факты про дождь
  • pikabu.ru
Дождь – удивительное природное явление. В каждой стране к нему относятся по разному. Интересные факты про дождь: -Каждый год на землю падает 519000 км3 дождя. - Переезжаем жить в Португалию! Ведь именно в Португалии Вы можете не ходить на работу, если идет дождь и это будет законно и безнаказанно. -Ни один метеоролог не может объяснить...

Alexey Busygin:

So what is this reality?

What makes you think this is real data and not the same tick volumes, from a tick chart

Reason: