Amazing EA...! - page 2

I see...

Maji:
CAREFUL - No Stop Loss... DANGER

are you in doubt? that is what I felt at the early. you could perform forward testing this EA using virtual fund. and after you make profit, try to trade real. just simple.

thank you...

quangmach:
where you get this EA??? it was encrypted,and in trial mode only

I am from Indonesia. and I join a milist forum in indonesia. some of them send me the EA. it looks like they perform some test and collecting testimonial before they will sell it. that is why it is made trial. I really amazed with this one.

zecki:
are you in doubt? that is what I felt at the early. you could perform forward testing this EA using virtual fund. and after you make profit, try to trade real. just simple. thank you...

I don't care about how profitable it is in the short run. It has the power to wipe out an account if you trade it without stop loss. It is just asinine.

Anybody trading this system with a live account with sizeable amount of capital is looking to get wiped. See how it keeps losers open and that at some time will result in margin call. I can't believe this kind of garbage is being peddled.

Files:
equitycurve.jpg  34 kb

Ok...

I don't care about how profitable it is in the short run. It has the power to wipe out an account if you trade it without stop loss. It is just asinine.

Ok, using sto loss or not, it's just a kind of trading style. everyone able to have their own opinion and style. I just asked if anyone here could find the source code of this EA. that's all..

thank you.

if have source code,try to put stoploss 20,it'll be better.

quangmach:
if have source code,try to put stoploss 20,it'll be better.

With 20 pips stop loss the result may worst than expected. Well I agree with Maji, in ranging market this EA looks good, but this could wipe out your account in trending market once you have a wrong position, just once.

Here is the statement of this EA...

here is the statement of the EA.

Files:

I wonder if it's possible to trade this live because it opens a lot of orders. It can easily open 5 orders in one minute or so. This could create problems.

Maji:
CAREFUL - No Stop Loss... DANGER

Your prediction came through this evening.

My SBFX demo account went from about 43K to about 7K.

Loss = -39586.35

Running trades = -6026

The margin to hold all the trades in spite of 0.1 lots is incredibly high

and not within the reach of most traders.

Thank God it was a demo account.

aelimian:
Your prediction came through this evening.

My SBFX demo account went from about 43K to about 7K.

Loss = -39586.35

Running trades = -6026

The margin to hold all the trades in spite of 0.1 lots is incredibly high

and not within the reach of most traders.

Thank God it was a demo account.

just one wrong position in a trending market, just once..

Reason: