The Holy Grail - What is it? - page 6

seantrade:
Good honest post right there man. Cool. I personally agree with everything you said. Trading definitely CAN be gambling if you let it or want it to be. It all depends on your expectations and risk level. I personally trade with price action setups and they work fine for me, I really don't need any complicated or confusing indicator or trading "robots".

I agree with both of these posts. Very cool.

this is can be holly grail

good manual system,good results

Files:

Holy Grail

Here is my "Holy Grail".

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Bongo:
Here is my "Holy Grail". https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Wow Bongo, That looks a little too good to be true!

How are you doing with it? Is it *really* your holy grail? Or are you just messing with us?

My Quest To Make a Million Dollars Trading Forex

Hi guys,

I’m new here, and this topic really caught my attention, and the response was pretty much interesting. I also believe that the Holy Grail does not exist, and rather than search for it, I’d say we are better of looking for our own systems that would suit us best. We might end up borrowing other people’s Ideas, but I’d say the bottom line is, IF IT WORKS FOR YOU THEN ALL IS GOOD.

BTW congratulations to basza on his success.

And thanks for all the insight, I learned more today from you guys.

Holy Grail

Here is my Holy Grail.

Bongo

Files:

invisible force

basza:
The Holy Grail � What is it?

Everyone is looking for the holy grail of forex. I can tell you there is no such system within forex. I can say this after trying a lot of systems and indicators that the maker says will work in your favor.

Now after saying that, I would like you to know that I have found the Holy Grail for me.

I am not going to tell you what it is for the following reason:

There is no one holy grail for everyone. What the Holy Grail is is a system that works for you. It may work for others and it may not work for others. So long as it works for you and you can make good profit from it, then it is your personal holy grail.

After you have tried many different systems you will find that if you add different parts of a system and set it up to your own style of trading, you can find your own personal grail.

Mine over the last 3 weeks has given me an avg of 48% per week.

Most people talking about holy grail and what is really holy grail in trading to me its your experience and strategy we develop on in our daily experience it means holy grail itself is our experience no more no less.

tulisan:
Most people talking about holy grail and what is really holy grail in trading to me its your experience and strategy we develop on in our daily experience it means holy grail itself is our experience no more no less.

Many people understrand it differebntly depends on their hope and desire.

Everybody is having his own experience and ideas about it, and his own illusions and mirage.

By the way - what is the reason to go from one thread to the other thread to expess personal opinion?

Just a question ...

newdigital:
Many people understrand it differebntly depends on their hope and desire.

Everybody is having his own experience and ideas about it, and his own illusions and mirage.

By the way - what is the reason to go from one thread to the other thread to expess personal opinion?

Just a question ...

Sorry if the way i replied is in other way of any person interpretation, the only thing i replied for the question of The holy Grail - What is it? this is always i read and also many felow traders question,

as my own opinion and experience it not the indicator the strategy that we are using, but the holy grail itself is us. That we must know ourself controlling our greediness is the real holy grail.

It may be good if you open separated thread ... something about

Discussion TIPS

or

Forex Tips

or

Forex Axiomes

or similar name

where you can express your personal opinions/tips.

And the members can join the discussion with "agree" or "disagree".

To jump from one thread to the other with high-frequency posting of the the tips/axiomes is internet flooding on any forum (any member can be banned for that on any forum).

But if you start your separated thread with tips/axiomes (Discussion Tips, or forex tips, or whatver name) - so it will be good for the forum. Because the member can discuss with "i agree" and "i disagree" messages' and you can reply and so on.

Discussion is always good for the forum.

But internet fooding is very bad for any forum.

Just a suggestion.

Reason: