MTPredictor - page 3

jwhite1319:
Hi, Attached is a file for exporting that I think Kamyar referenced early on. It is supposed to automatically export csv data, but I cant seem to get it to work. Could someone please try it and see if it works for them and/or give me a clue what I am doing wrong?

Drop the file on the /experts folder. Attach to desired charts and set up the desired TF's to export data. Restart the platform.Take a look into C:\MT4\experts\files\Export_History\.

Thanks for the response Linux. I did all that and it doesnt work!

I get the little smiley face and everything, but no data dumps in the folder as you stated.

jwhite1319:
I get the little smiley face and everything, but no data dumps in the folder as you stated.

If you have a smiley face is because EA is working,

My settings

I have the folder filled with files named EURUSDM1.CSV and so on.

Files:
loader.jpg  22 kb
loader2.jpg  28 kb

MTPredictor MT4

It will not work if your MetaTrader 4 program is in programs using VISTA. You must download the software straight to C: Then you can view expert/file for Data link. Understand?

script problem

HI, I HAVE A SCRIPT THAT PRINTS DATE, TIME, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE DATA.

1. this script prints newest date/time first, and oldest date/time last. how can i reverse the order? OLDEST DATE FIRST

2. this is a script, not an indicator. it only print once when you attach the script to chart.

is there any way to change it to indicator and/or print more than once ?

thanks

Mtp6

I just install MTP6, Have problme with Data set up

"define ascii" always give me error : Folder not configured-please click define ascii!!!

Don't how fix that

Mtpredictor

egkid:
I just install MTP6, Have problme with Data set up

"define ascii" always give me error : Folder not configured-please click define ascii!!!

Don't how fix that

I have exactlly the same issue. Did you solve it?

Regards,

Hello friends , 

I want to connect Mt5 and Mtpredictor. Anbody has any idea.

I attached MT4 version of Data Feed . how to convert it to mt5

Files:
Reason: