MT4 with MTPredictor

Is anyone using MT4 with MTPredictor? I've downloaded the HistoryData-MTP(2) MT4 indicator from MTPredictors site and placed it in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder. It isn't showing up in my custom indicator list. I noticed at the help page for the indicator at the MTP site, when they show the screen shot of their explorer page with the files listed in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder, there are several HISTORYDATA files. In mine the only one is the HistoryData-MTP(2) that I downloaded to there from MTP I hope someone can help' Thanks Rich

janrich :
Is anyone using MT4 with MTPredictor? I've downloaded the HistoryData-MTP(2) MT4 indicator from MTPredictors site and placed it in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder. It isn't showing up in my custom indicator list. I noticed at the help page for the indicator at the MTP site, when they show the screen shot of their explorer page with the files listed in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder, there are several HISTORYDATA files. In mine the only one is the HistoryData-MTP(2) that I downloaded to there from MTP I hope someone can help' Thanks Rich

Hi Janrich

There should be only one Bro! if you listen to the video you you'll see historydata-mtp(2) is the latest one and you dont need the other ones

more over can you send me the historydata-mtp(2) (bankys@gmail.com)

Hi, can you email me the historydata-mtp indicator to try? (silvercrest23@yahoo.com)
Reason: