Nonlagging Tools - page 41

Hi mladen or mrtools,

Please, concerning nonlagMA7.2 I I need a 3rd datawindow value that is boolean of the color of the line, could you help please? In exchange I

can attach herein the EA result from running in my geneticbuilder. I posted the indie with new default of 200 period plus chart pix on another old but un-frequented nonlag MA thread requesting this, but my smartphone isn't showing paste so I end-up just describing all this. Hope you can help.

I like how period set to 200 yields crisp point at which color changes and not too much vacilation between colors during consolidation, feel maybe my setting GB to "enter/reverse at market" might avail good results......knock on wood! Lol. So would be highly appreciative of your help on this.

Thank you.

Jerry

Batchboy:
Hi mladen or mrtools,

Please, concerning nonlagMA7.2 I I need a 3rd datawindow value that is boolean of the color of the line, could you help please? In exchange I

can attach herein the EA result from running in my geneticbuilder. I posted the indie with new default of 200 period plus chart pix on another old but un-frequented nonlag MA thread requesting this, but my smartphone isn't showing paste so I end-up just describing all this. Hope you can help.

I like how period set to 200 yields crisp point at which color changes and not too much vacilation between colors during consolidation, feel maybe my setting GB to "enter/reverse at market" might avail good results......knock on wood! Lol. So would be highly appreciative of your help on this.

Thank you.

Jerry

Jerry

If you wish to use it from an EA it does not have to be displayed on chart at all.

In the nonLagMA there is a buffer named "trend" (in version 7.1 it is a 4th buffer) and all you have to do is make an iCustom() call like this : double trend = iCustom(.....,3,shift); and you will have 1 and -1 values retrieved from the indicator. 1 is for trend up and -1 is for trend down (it is easy to translate to a boolean of your need once when you have just those 2 values retrieved)

PS: with iCustom() you can retreive any buffer value from an indicator regradless if it is visible in data window or chart window as long as you do not try to access non-existing buffer (not declared with IndicatorBuffer() statement)

mladen:
Jerry

If you wish to use it from an EA it does not have to be displayed on chart at all.

In the nonLagMA there is a buffer named "trend" (in version 7.1 it is a 4th buffer) and all you have to do is make an iCustom() call like this : double trend = iCustom(.....,3,shift); and you will have 1 and -1 values retrieved from the indicator. 1 is for trend up and -1 is for trend down (it is easy to translate to a boolean of your need once when you have just those 2 values retrieved)

PS: with iCustom() you can retreive any buffer value from an indicator regradless if it is visible in data window or chart window as long as you do not try to access non-existing buffer (not declared with IndicatorBuffer() statement)

Thx mladen,

Don't think GB has this "double trend" prefix in the general mq4 EA that it "creates" from a strategy, but you do seem to imply that an iCustom (.........3, 1) by itself would do it?

That be cool, wouldn't need use it as boolean either, just tell GB its a number with center at zero.

So for all these color changing indies y'all attach here all I need ask is what number X is of the buffer that gives the color and then do a iCustom (.......X-1, 1) call?

Jerry

Also , am with 7.2, is it still 4th buffer?

What is difference between 7.1 & 7.2 ?

Originally Posted by Batchboy

Thx mladen,

Don't think GB has this "double trend" prefix in the general mq4 EA that it "creates" from a strategy, but you do seem to imply that an iCustom (.........3, 1) by itself would do it?

That be cool, wouldn't need use it as boolean either, just tell GB its a number with center at zero.

So for all these color changing indies y'all attach here all I need ask is what number X is of the buffer that gives the color and then do a iCustom (.......X-1, 1) call?

Jerry

Originally Posted by Batchboy

Also , am with 7.2, is it still 4th buffer?

What is difference between 7.1 & 7.2 ?

Not all colored indicator work like that. Some do, some do not. There is no "standard" how it should be coded. Depends on the coder I guess

And yes, in 7.2 it is still 4th buffer. As of differences : don't know. I don't use those versions (due to one small error in the way how weights in those versions are calculated) but use something like the one from this post : Nonlagging Tools . Even though they are completely different indicators (code wise) in that one the "trend" buffer is the 4th buffer too

Using your newer nonlagMA and calling 4th value, GB's exporterEA is now writing a file with -1 & +1's.

Thx mladen!!

Jerry

NonLag MA and NonLag MACD

One more version of NonLag MA and NonLag MACD that uses that non lag MA

Both indicator needed for NonLag_MACD

Files:
nonlag.png  59 kb
nonlag.mq4  3 kb

tampa:
One more version of NonLag MA and NonLag MACD that uses that non lag MA Both indicator needed for NonLag_MACD

Nice. Thanks

tampa:
One more version of NonLag MA and NonLag MACD that uses that non lag MA Both indicator needed for NonLag_MACD

Thanks!

Hi everybody, Hi Mladen,

I have a question, (perhaps a stupid question )

As it exist a adaptive hull ema, do you think it could be interesting to have a adaptive nonlagma with ema (instead to play with pct filter)?

Thanks for your answer Mladen and have a nice day

Zilliq

adaptive_hull_ema_variation_beta.mq4

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_mladen.mq4

Reason: