Nonlagging Tools - page 52

koplak:
Dear Mladen and MrTools.....

I love your NonLagRsi indi below, please could you modify the indi to show on the main chart as candles bar with

color paint changes. Also It would be great indi if there are arrows shown option in the input based on color chances or slope

Thank you for all your kindly help

Hello Koplak,

Made the candles version with arrows option, also made the version you posted compatible with new mt4 builds.

mrtools:
Hello Koplak, Made the candles version with arrows option, also made the version you posted compatible with new mt4 builds.

Dear Mrtools

Would you please check candles version, I think it does not work properly in MTF mode!

Thank you

secretcode

mrtools:
Added support and resistance lines to the newest version of NLMA.

Hello mrtool , could you please add alert for this indicator ?

And any idea , the S&R line cannot show at renko chart ?

This indicator looks so profitable....

Can we pls have an EA based on this indicator ?

awesome !!! MrTools.... with your expertise

You were really help me a lot... my infinite gratitude for great support and wonderful indicator. This will greatly help my trade so once again thanks for the modification and much appreciate it

I have checked, a little note..... as secretcode said that something difference in color chances between indi on main chart to indi in sub window

Best Regards,

Koplak

mrtools:
Hello Koplak, Made the candles version with arrows option, also made the version you posted compatible with new mt4 builds.

You were really help me a lot... my infinite gratitude for great support and wonderful indicator. This will greatly help my trade so once again thanks for the modification and much appreciate it

I have checked, a little note..... as secretcode said that something difference in color chances between indi on main chart to indi in sub window

Best Regards,

Koplak

koplak:

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

Can you show an example where the colors are not the same?

secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Would you please check candles version, I think it does not work properly in MTF mode!

Thank you

secretcode

secretcode

Try it out now - it should work correctly now : nonlagrsi_candles_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

mladen:
secretcode Try it out now - it should work correctly now : nonlagrsi_candles_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Now It seems okay..... a million thanks for your great jobs. Both of you are the best

Best Regards

Koplak

Reason: