Nonlagging Tools - page 26

One trade whenever nonlagma changes direction

Hi All,

I notice that this EA taking many entry as per one color. But what i'm suggesting is taking one trade per direction.

Could someone help me to add some code line to this exciting NonLagMA_EA so that it can be custom to take 1 trade per direction.... or maybe 2 trade per direction? or maybe i am missing something her on how to backtest this EA

I attached the NonLagMA_EA here some everyone could share the excitement.

Files:
nonlagma_ea.mq4  18 kb
nonlagma.jpg  55 kb

NonLagMA_v5 Formula?

Hi all, would anyone have the exact formula to calculate NonLagMA_v5? I had a look at it in MetaEditor but am a little confused Any help would be greatly appreciated!

program to microsoft excell

Hi, this is my 1st post

and for forex, you all can call me new kid on the block

usually i trade stock, for me, forex too risky, but i want to implement forex strategy to stock and maybe if my confidence build up, i will trade forex too.

i want program nonlagMA to excell for trade stock, so i need a simple explanation how i can make it.

anyone can help me?

thanks in advance

Indicator Wanted -- NonLagMA Candles

Hello All,

Can someone please program an indicator that will paint standard candles according to the trend of Igorad's NonLag MA v7? This indicator is intended to show precise changes in trend while preserving true candle action at the same time.

1. The indicator should allow for up to 4 shades of candle colors so if the NonLagMA indicator calls for a LONG trend, there should be a different shade of green for both long and short candles (limegreen & darkgreen) and when it indicates a SHORT trend there should be a different shade of red for long and short candles (red & maroon).

2. The indicator should have all the same user settings as the NonLagMA_v7 inputs tab regarding Price, Length, Displace, etc. including a sound alert mode -- and the option to turn off the visual popup separately from the sound alert.

3. The NonLagMA v7 would not be visible on the charts at all and would need to be called from the custom indicators folder due to buffer restrictions.

4. The attached picture shows a Tradestation indicator that is similar to how the NonLagMA candles should look (ignore the histogram beneath).

Thanks very much!

Shawn Ambrose

Files:

This is something I would like as well

Please try to use this version of NonLagMA.

I think it's very close to shown indicator for TS8 but not the same.

pfgroup:
Hello All,

Can someone please program an indicator that will paint standard candles according to the trend of Igorad's NonLag MA v7? This indicator is intended to show precise changes in trend while preserving true candle action at the same time.

1. The indicator should allow for up to 4 shades of candle colors so if the NonLagMA indicator calls for a LONG trend, there should be a different shade of green for both long and short candles (limegreen & darkgreen) and when it indicates a SHORT trend there should be a different shade of red for long and short candles (red & maroon).

2. The indicator should have all the same user settings as the NonLagMA_v7 inputs tab regarding Price, Length, Displace, etc. including a sound alert mode -- and the option to turn off the visual popup separately from the sound alert.

3. The NonLagMA v7 would not be visible on the charts at all and would need to be called from the custom indicators folder due to buffer restrictions.

4. The attached picture shows a Tradestation indicator that is similar to how the NonLagMA candles should look (ignore the histogram beneath).

Thanks very much!

Shawn Ambrose

Files:

NonLagMA Candles Indicator

Hi Igorad,

Thanks for your reply but this isn't really what I'm looking for -- sorry. I want to see normal Japanese candles but using colors according to your NonLagMA_v7 indicator in the way that I described in my first post -- two shades of green for when the NonLagMA is up (to show long and short candles), and two shades of red for when the NonLagMA is down. I included a picture of the Tradestation indicator only to illustrate how the different shades of color would look.

Thanks sir,

Shawn Ambrose

pfgroup:
Hi Igorad,

Thanks for your reply but this isn't really what I'm looking for -- sorry. I want to see normal Japanese candles but using colors according to your NonLagMA_v7 indicator ...

[...]

that's exactly what it does

NonLagMA Candles

Hi fxbs,

Not exactly. The Bars indicator gets overlaid on top of your candle chart, it doesn't color the candles themselves. So, assuming that the NonLagMA_v7 says the trend is Up, there should be two shades of Japanese green candles (Lime for long candles and muted Green for short candles) and when the NonLagMA_v7 says the trend is down, I want two shades of red candles (bright Red for short candles and muted Maroon for long candles). Please refer to the attached picture. I hope I'm being clear this time.

Thanks!

Shawn Ambrose

igorad:
Hi,

In this thread I wish to represent the new trading tools which based on NonLagging Moving Average( NonLagMA ).

Some theory:

Some time ago I found that coefficent in the formula of FATL and SATL (so named Digital Filters ) are described by the formula of a fading sinusoid.

Then I've developed formula for so named NonLagging Moving Average on the basis of Linear Weighted MA.

Now you can download 2 versions of this MA:

1st - simple NonLagMA (v3);

2st - advanced(v4) with filter(value in pips) and color mode.

Length=8 - correspond FATL

Length=34 - SATL

Also you can compare this MA with JMA and HMA.

I wait for your comments.

In the TrendLaboratory you can find these tool in EL code.

Regards,

Igor

please can you re-attach the indicators and also how to use them as i cant download them. also, do they repaint? thank you

Reason: