Farhad Hill v2 - page 22

started last week and got only two trades.

Files:
crab.htm  6 kb

Crab Version 4

Is anyone using/testing version 4? Is it suitable to use it for live trading?

I started to test in now, so I will find out but if anyone has any experiences with version 4, please share. Thanks!

I have been testing crab 4.5 for the last 2-3 weeks, and the good thing is that my results are matching Farhad's results. Farhad, congratulations, you are a genius my friend. I am hopeful that this will turn out to be one of the best EA's.

Tested two days and now "One month expired" message comes up Funny lol

Oh, well, on to the next.

results

Way too little time. But the EA looks very promising. Any chance the demo might get extended for 2 weeks more?

Here are my results running on all major pairs. It makes few trades.

see also posts # 203, 204

IBFX mini

I am trying it on IBFX mini account, lots=0.01, mm = false. Always getting errors:

FarhadCrab4.5-Beta EURUSDm,M1: We have no money. Free Margin = 1062.27 and total orders = 7

At 0.01 of a mini lot there should be plenty of money.

tururo:
I am trying it on IBFX mini account, lots=0.01, mm = false. Always getting errors:

FarhadCrab4.5-Beta EURUSDm,M1: We have no money. Free Margin = 1062.27 and total orders = 7

At 0.01 of a mini lot there should be plenty of money.

turoro,

I believe envolving more than 1/10th of account balance into openinig new positions is very risky. my friends who have worked on this wild wild market for more than 2 or 3 years AND MORE know that expecting extra-ordinary profits such as 100% each month or 6000% in a year!! is only a joke which can be achieved only on 'BACKTESTING'!. so the best way is to take less risk and hence less yield and so less position.

when you have envolved more than 1/10th of your account the EA gives warninig which your money is not enough for more positions. you have 7 open positions and want more?

thanks for your attention.

farhad

see post number 210 above to get the new ea for 1 month

Reason: