Farhad Hill v2 - page 17

Could it be because it says I have no money?

Farhad

It says

have money in the demo acct but it says no money can we make the level a littler less strict?

The Crab (latest beta build) is doing strange thing since a few hours...

It puts all the indicators lines on the same level...

Restarting it does not solve the issue... Any idea ?

Farhad Farshad:
what is your broker berdj?

Yeah, I didn't get any trades either. I'm using Alpari.

Melpheos:
The Crab (latest beta build) is doing strange thing since a few hours...

It puts all the indicators lines on the same level...

Restarting it does not solve the issue... Any idea ?

Melpheus

in 'inputs' tab there's a GMTShift item which its default number is set to zero. according to your broker you can adjust GMTshift. for example for fxdd you should set it to 2.

AdamDuritz99:
Yeah, I didn't get any trades either. I'm using Alpari.

Adam,

see the recent statement:

IBFX:http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_ibfx/statement.htm

FXDD:http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_fxdd/statement.htm

soon I'll post my results in northfinance. Are you sure the EA is not deinitialized? when you are on 1Min timeframe if you switch to another timeframe and switch back the crab get initialized and doesn't work. if so, please reinstall crab.

Just doing some statistics and I noticed out of 25 trades 14 completed within 2 hours. These 14 trades were all successful. The other 11 trades varied after the 2 hour mark.

25 Trades Included

EURUSD 2

GBPJPY 13

GBPUSD 5

USDJPY 5

Farhad Farshad:
Melpheus in 'inputs' tab there's a GMTShift item which its default number is set to zero. according to your broker you can adjust GMTshift. for example for fxdd you should set it to 2.

hello Farhad, what is the GMTShift for IBFX ?

AdamDuritz99:
Just doing some statistics and I noticed out of 25 trades 14 completed within 2 hours. These 14 trades were all successful. The other 11 trades varied after the 2 hour mark.

25 Trades Included

EURUSD 2

GBPJPY 13

GBPUSD 5

USDJPY 5

Adam,

Thank you very much. your information is really appreciated. I'm optimizing crab for GBPUSD. if you agree, soon I'll send you the new optimization settings to test on GBPUSD.

seb:
hello Farhad, what is the GMTShift for IBFX ?

Seb,

GMTShift for IBFX is 2 (?)

Why does it say we have no money in journal?

Farhad

I see that in the journal it says "we have no money" but I have more than enough, why? If so will it still trade? I have OOTB settings with FXDD no time shift.

Reason: