not connected, select from signals database

I am trying to set up  a new signal provider, all goes well except I then keep on getting the message 'not connected, select from signals database'. How can I get out of this vicious circle?

Learn next articles https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523 , https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591/ . If issue still exist write to the ServiceDesk.

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Signals service introduces social trading with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The Service is integrated into the trading platform, and allows anyone to easily copy trades of professional traders. Select any of the thousands of signal providers, subscribe in a few clicks and the provider's trades will be copied on your account.

I am trying to use a signal provider not set up as one. I have used one before but this time I keep getting this stumbling block.

billc:
I am trying to use a signal provider not set up as one. I have used one before but this time I keep getting this stumbling block.
Please provide logs from terminal journal tab. Check MQL Community authorization(tools-options-community - login and password)

My Journal says 'not enough money'. the signal is US$20 and I have Us$40 in my account! I have set up a signal before with no problems. It was paid up to today but I unsubscribed to start another signal.

I tried again this morning but the Journal said - automated trading disabled - and the - automated trading disabled because the account has been changed - I have not changed my trading account or my mql5 account. Can I get another mql5 account(if allowed), or what? Help needed, please

billc:
My Journal says 'not enough money'. the signal is US$20 and I have Us$40 in my account! I have set up a signal before with no problems. It was paid up to today but I unsubscribed to start another signal.

You have no subscriptions for this moment.

As you said you unsubscribed. This is the reason.

I have US$40 in my account. Do I have to open another mql5 account?

You had spent that money for a subscription

No, the money is definitely  there, I put it in to pay for another signal provider, after I'd unsubscribed from the previous one. Baffled!

billc:
No, the money is definitely  there, I put it in to pay for another signal provider, after I'd unsubscribed from the previous one. Baffled!

What operation are you talking about exactly (the number)?

The last deposit was spent on subscription. Now those money are locked but soon (after 4 days) will be transferred to the signal provider.

Reason: