At least 10-50 pips a day - page 5

OhYes:
hmm ... is this indicators ok to use with float? this indicator tell you early before the next trend coming

Can you convert this indicator to .mq4 so the rest of us can see what it does??

Dave <<<<

sorry for slowly reply this is the indicator

Files:

10 pips / trading is too risky. How if losing 30 pips, when can we cover it ?

Nic

elihayun:
It is not simple task to do what u want. Inserting alarm to every one is simple, but to combine alarms is not simple. here is a version with alert (I change it a bit, so use the current version)

Hi

I opened it on my GBPUSD chart and TF - 5

So i see red, black and blue lines, but on red line there is always some circles but how can i know it will go up or down?

dirk:
Guys these indicator paints the past , be carefully

Woods also looks at total outstanding shares as the total float. You can not do that in currencies, there fore, this is not the Float indicator as in Woods book. It looks at volume based on external Float parameter input which you can change to fit the data to get good results as in data mining.

Good luck with this.

System gives only false signals it is not working

Why doesn't the float show the past?

elihayun:
Lately I find out Float indicator, I realized that it can predict a change in the trend direction really good. I am using it in GBPUSD on 5M chart.

It giving me at least 10-50 pips every day. It missed sometimes and give u early alarm, but if u wait for a confirmation bar, u can be right most of the times.

The attached image can explain the system.

As u can check the 2nd signal was too early, and we exit with S/L, but we make enough pips in the 1st trade.

Eli

What 's time do you trade (in GMT)?

Reason: