At least 10-50 pips a day - page 4

megaforex
megaforex  

Please help me, why I can not add Float.mq4 to chart, I put in in the expret/indicator , but it does not run.

Thanks so much

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
megaforex:
Please help me, why I can not add Float.mq4 to chart, I put in in the expret/indicator , but it does not run. Thanks so much

Did you compile it? And to see something, you need to scroll back in time...

hexadecimal
hexadecimal  

try this one.

Files:
floatdata.mq4  24 kb
floatdata_2.mq4  13 kb
OhYes
OhYes  

hmm ... is this indicators ok to use with float? this indicator tell you early before the next trend coming

Files:
[Deleted]  
hexadecimal:
try this one.

what is the difference between FLOAT#Data.mq4 & FLOAT#Data_2.mq4 ?

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Float Differences

awsl:
what is the difference between FLOAT#Data.mq4 & FLOAT#Data_2.mq4 ?

Hi

One is set for 50 the other for 100 this gives a short term reversal point and a longer term reversal point, if the 50 reverses and the 100 does not then it is generally a retracement only if both turn at the same time then it can be a bigger reversal. The 50 shows reversals on the lower timeframes like M5 really well and the 100 on the H1 - H4. I used to use the Float with MM levels as they helped confirm a MM level of support or resistance. I also should add that i had both the Floats loaded at the same time, i set them up to compliment each other.

cja

deboerr
deboerr  

Hi cja

Thanks for your interesting comments.

You said "used to use the float with MM". I am learning MM at the moment and would like to know what indicators you use with MM now and what MM timeframes do you use. Just a few tips to shorten the learning curve. Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia

rjb1024

cja:
Hi

One is set for 50 the other for 100 this gives a short term reversal point and a longer term reversal point, if the 50 reverses and the 100 does not then it is generally a retracement only if both turn at the same time then it can be a bigger reversal. The 50 shows reversals on the lower timeframes like M5 really well and the 100 on the H1 - H4. I used to use the Float with MM levels as they helped confirm a MM level of support or resistance. I also should add that i had both the Floats loaded at the same time, i set them up to compliment each other.

cja
[Deleted]  

cja, thanks for the reply.

elihayun,

would you be able to post the daily entries you made through this method if any?

Tragapips
Tragapips  
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
rjb1024:
Hi cja

Thanks for your interesting comments.

You said "used to use the float with MM". I am learning MM at the moment and would like to know what indicators you use with MM now and what MM timeframes do you use. Just a few tips to shorten the learning curve. Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers from Melbourne, Australia

rjb1024

This is not the thread to discuss MM so just PM me and i will give you a few basic ideas on how to use MM.

cja Wellington, New Zealand.