CatFx50 5 Minute Testing - page 4

well hello kalenzo another great reply from you who says i have to be a millionaire cant you make 20 a day? seems you make nice indicators surely you can make 20 even if it takes 2 trades of 10 each

harold4x:
well hello kalenzo another great reply from you who says i have to be a millionaire cant you make 20 a day? seems you make nice indicators surely you can make 20 even if it takes 2 trades of 10 each

Sure but it is not easy. I just wanted to hook u up lol

HaroldFX' method.........

Without any disrespect to Nina's briliant work on the 30-M chart, I would like to suggest that you take HaroldFx' way of trading the 30-m chart and reduce that to the 5M-chart. Thats it, nothing more nothing less and you will see how effective his method is.

The XO-method beats his by ONE candle only in terms of entries, however when the trade is NOT ON, the XO_method keeps you out and his method does not. So you need something to filter out the "false entries"

Pay attention to his work and you WILL consistently make 20 pips per day on average and more if you let it run.

Best wishes, always.

hey guys. let just focus on the topic for the thread. all I intented for this thread was for people to post their results on nina's system using the five minute time frame. I didn't want 4 pages to be filled with arguments on this idea and other tangents. Lets just try it out and report how you do. Thats all.

thanks

jesseboy

P.S. thanks for the idea deepdrunk.

50k must be 50k

The spirit of nina cat50k is the 50ema line on 30m tf. How we imply this on 5m tf?

Below is the chart 5m

red line is 300period ema

yellow line is 50period ema

adx on default

fisher 10 period

fisher 60 period

Files:
50k5m.gif  26 kb

Step Stoch 5M settings

Try using settings:

Bars counted 500

for 5 M Chart

kiwigold:
Try using settings:

Bars counted 500

for 5 M Chart

yep these look like good settings. will try them out. thanks

I have a goal to optomize something that works like this system on a 5 minute TF and automate it. I know that raises hackles from some people. I want to sleep during the asian session of trading, that's my beauty sleep. I still want to make money on that half of the 24 hour day too. hence my desire for an automated execution. I'm getting a little better with programming. It's not all a total foreign language now. Still I don't know how to make custom indicators on an EA.

Dare I ask if anyone has made a real attempt to write an EA for the cat50fx and optomize it for the 5 minute TF? If anyone does I want to be part of it.

All all of the attachments on this thread all indicators or is there a current version of an EA that is being developed?

is any one trading it on 5 m?

What happen to this thread, it just seemed to died out? I am curious, what are the settings for aNina indicator for 5 min chart and how do you determine what to set it as since I want to experiment with it on the 1 hour TF....

There are so many great indicators posted, just there is no explanation describing what the settings mean not unless one is into programming and the math.

Reason: