Best Trending Currencies

I'm rather new at this forex game and was wondering from the experts, which currency pairs trend the best?

For trend following type of strategies, I choose EURJPY.

For breakouts, try GBPUSD.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Any others?

WannaBeATrader:
I'm rather new at this forex game and was wondering from the experts, which currency pairs trend the best?

Hi,

This is not about trending. Another thing is the fact of the synchronization between EUR/USD and GBP/USD they move the same a lot of the time, up and down at the same time.

Then there's USD/CHF, many times it moves in the opposite direction of EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

moneyline

The reason that I ask is I have been using a grid trading EA in my demo account and I wish to trade with the trend. If I can find currencies that trend in one direction for a while, I can grid in that direction without staring at the computer screen for hours on end. It has worked well to date and am interested in others opinion.

Have you looked at the Daily timeframe, it will give you some more ideas about lengths of the larger trend, I would suggest the GBP/USD.

WannaBeATrader:
The reason that I ask is I have been using a grid trading EA in my demo account and I wish to trade with the trend. If I can find currencies that trend in one direction for a while, I can grid in that direction without staring at the computer screen for hours on end. It has worked well to date and am interested in others opinion.

Thank you for your prompt replies.

trend following systems in the most time are losers, specially MAs based experts, if you want to use them, you must be caution, disable them in the sideways beginning

Reason: