Scalping help needed

Hi,

Does anyone have a good scalping strategy that I can try out?

thx

iliaazshareef:
Hi,

thx

A strategy that work most of the time is :

if yesterday_close > day_b4_yesterday_close => Buy at starting of the day

if yesterday_close Sell at starting of the day

S/L = 20

T/P = 200 (TrailingStop = 15)

If the position closed because of S/L u have to open another trade with the same direction.

Close all orders by the end of the day

A long the way this strategy is proff to be working. U get some lost on the reversal days, but it will be proffitable the next day.

P.S. some of the brokers will give you Sundays as a trading day (2 hours trade). If your broker do that, u must consider Sunday and Monday as the one day.

Good luck

Eli

iliaazshareef:
Hi,

thx

Might be you can use a Woodie CCI system, with Time Frame M5

you can trade over 5 times a whole day long

cheers

4xtrader

thanks Eliyahun and 4XTrader

Hi guys,

Would anybody explain what it means "day_b4_yesterday_close", please?

THANX

REGARDS

ttt123:
Hi guys,

Would anybody explain what it means "day_b4_yesterday_close", please?

THANX

REGARDS

Hi ttt123,

day_b4_yesterday_close = 2 days before today

Hope this help

4xtrader

Elihayun,

Does your method work better on some pairs? Which are they if that is the case? Also, at what time do the positions need to be taken? If i understand correctly, the market closes at 5:00 pm New York time, right? So should it be right after that?

Thanks

forexplayer:
Elihayun,

Does your method work better on some pairs? Which are they if that is the case? Also, at what time do the positions need to be taken? If i understand correctly, the market closes at 5:00 pm New York time, right? So should it be right after that?

Thanks

I am testing it this week. From a history test on GBPUSD, just by Open midnight and close at the end of the day, I can tell it is working.

I am trying to find out the best S/L and T/P. I am closing/openning 00:00 GMT right now. I will let u know next week my finding.

4xtrader:
Hi ttt123,

day_b4_yesterday_close = 2 days before today

Hope this help

4xtrader

Yes, It is the close price the day before yesterday.

Thank you for answering guys...

REGARDS

I have tested this strategy for 3 days, and find out that if u want to get a good trades u must trade only after the 1st signal. I mean, if you get a BUY signal, check to make sure that in the day before u got a SELL signal. and if u got today a SELL signal, make sure the in the day before u got a BUY signal.

in this case u actually trading the 2nd day of a reversal point.

Reason: