Step stoc 50 fx system - page 2

Thanks a lot Harold

harold4x:
the trading times to trade this is from 2 am est to 1130 est on 30 minutes charts i personally look to make 20 pips per trade with a 20 pip stop i use the pivots as my target so if there is not enough room to the next pivot when i get a signal i wont take trade

Thanks for information Harold.

Hope you continue to keep hitting those targets, best of luck .

Regards

it appears to me that on the catfx forum there is constant confusion over and over again they put rules up but people dont seem to get it now hes experimenting with 15 minute tf i am not against trying different tf but he contends to master the original yet he hasnt apparently mastered it or he wouldnt be still looking to TWEAK if i dont get any responses to this thread with its clear trading rules i will close it and delete it and you will be on your own i am not bashing him just pointing out whats going on over there there was a post that kept him out of trade when price was 22 pips away of course he posts this after the fact when trade went against the so called signal then a couple of days latter same situation and of course after the fact it was a go because it was a good trade thats total nonsense so if you want help in trading just come to thread and say you want me to continue or i will end this thread my only goal is to help you become a better trader so you wont have to depend on anyone especially people who are looking for glory i dont care one way or the other if no one come see la vee

well sir

your template is my template. I also have a catfx50 template. I think you both do good work. 15min tf i can wait for. quite silly to post profits etc without posting methods to attain them. I don't blame him though. Catfx has become a personal pulpit so i cant blame him for posting about his musings and expirements. really it is one of the core threads of this forum one i check everyday at least. so i can imagine it's nice to have a following.

but where ya been harold your advice is spot on too. what have your trades been like recently. how has the market been treating you

drop some knowledge on us little people.

I am also using this template, nice and clear, no problems.

Harold - I have a couple of questions that hopefully you will answer before you decide to disappear.

I look back on my losses with catfx50 and on the TA side have sorted them out as following:

1. Too many indicators for a basic cross system - various settings - confusion - now sorted out.

2. Not checking the major ema's / pivot / and support resistance in front of the proposed trade - now sorted out

3. Time of day trade - not sorted out - Whats your opinion on this with trading catfx 50?

Like for me personally - the majority of bad trades have happened on a Friday, also you have mentioned that you dont trade after 17:00 CET on any day ? Also are you definitely not trading during news time ?

Any help appreciated.

Regards

harold4x:
it appears to me that on the catfx forum there is constant confusion over and over again they put rules up but people dont seem to get it now hes experimenting with 15 minute tf i am not against trying different tf but he contends to master the original yet he hasnt apparently mastered it or he wouldnt be still looking to TWEAK if i dont get any responses to this thread with its clear trading rules i will close it and delete it and you will be on your own i am not bashing him just pointing out whats going on over there there was a post that kept him out of trade when price was 22 pips away of course he posts this after the fact when trade went against the so called signal then a couple of days latter same situation and of course after the fact it was a go because it was a good trade thats total nonsense so if you want help in trading just come to thread and say you want me to continue or i will end this thread my only goal is to help you become a better trader so you wont have to depend on anyone especially people who are looking for glory i dont care one way or the other if no one come see la vee

Harold

Please stick with us.

Thanks

Nesalc

Harold what about today's trades? Did you take the one in Cable (short) a couple of candles ago? Pivot line was close.

And what about EURUSD and USDCHF?

Support......

Harold you should know that I am a staunch supporter of your work. We have corresponded privately and I still believe your system is superior to the Catfx system. I have recently posted my opinion about your system under the "XO_Method" and I urge you not to let your valuable contribution be ruined by uninformed people.

Not only are your teachings sound teachings, but your experience cannot be bought.

Stay with us and try to forget about demeaning comments, especially when people are unsure of themselves.

Best wishes, always and yes, c'est la vie. (and what a vie it is!! )

i appreciate the post so i will stay for a while today market a little jumpy the only signal was close of euro 1430 candle 2591 i dont trade swiss just use it to confirm euro there was no trade on cable by the time both step stocs lined up price was too far away the euro closed above daily pivot looks like a good trade only problem might be 2600 number so its a wait and see as news comes out at 10 i am still holding the long with usual 20 pip stop market has been tough lately signals a little different what i sometimes do is use 15 min chart also but not with step stoc but with real stoc playing bounces off the pivot levels withcandle formations and corresponding cross of stocs when market gets thin like it has been but mainly i just use this 2 step stoc deal valeo hows your XO trading coming i took a look at your thread looked pretty good i could never figure out how to get xo indicators to work on my platform so i could look at your style so i gave up how all you guys make some money cause thats really whats its all about anyway right

closed gbp made the 20 with no problem the euro had previouslly broke threw up trendline and came back up to it where it has bounced so closed it 2605 for 14 minus 2 pip spread total 20 on gbp 12 on euro 32 hope you got the same i am a firm believer in the dow theory all news is factored into price yes when news comes out way different it repents and goes the other way but there are only a coulpe of news reports that i get out before they come

Reason: