bilbao:

HI MR MLADEN

could you add fist color change on histogram

first opposite candle color change

similar this picture 

best regard

Sorry, but I fail to understand what do you need

mladen

Could you please advise me of the syntax code needed to clear these warnings.

Thank You 

Ray

mladen:
Sorry, but I fail to understand what do you need

meaning is:

when histogram COLOR CHANGE first candle on histogram color change

BEST REGARD 

traderduke:

mladen

Could you please advise me of the syntax code needed to clear these warnings.

Thank You 

Ray

Add "(string)" in front of such variables

Hello Mr. Mladen, I posted an indicator a few pages back but you ignored the post. I only just learnt why you did that from a comment you made about decompiled codes. To be sure, I checked the code to see if it was decompiled and surely it was even though I got it from mql5 community site. Since the modification I asked cannot be done on it, could you recommend a bar timer that does not depend on incoming ticks to run. A candle time indicator that still runs even when the platform is closed. I would be very grateful for your help. I have searched the net for such an indicator to no avail. And I sincerely apologise for the error of uploading a decompiled code to the site. Will do my due diligence next time.

mladen:
Add "(string)" in front of such variables

Hi Mladen,

adaptiveparabolic histo_v2.1 (1).mq4

Does we have this indicator for mt5? I think that this is very interestining...

note: I solved my code about ea-modular.. ;-) 

Torchwave:
Hello Mr. Mladen, I posted an indicator a few pages back but you ignored the post. I only just learnt why you did that from a comment you made about decompiled codes. To be sure, I checked the code to see if it was decompiled and surely it was even though I got it from mql5 community site. Since the modification I asked cannot be done on it, could you recommend a bar timer that does not depend on incoming ticks to run. A candle time indicator that still runs even when the platform is closed. I would be very grateful for your help. I have searched the net for such an indicator to no avail. And I sincerely apologise for the error of uploading a decompiled code to the site. Will do my due diligence next time.

Hi

Dont worry,try this of MLADENs clock with options,any corner (with adjustable space H/V) ,any font color,any font size,any and all TFs options just with unique ID for every next TF..... and if ticks got late and bar time is over it will be changed color automatically as you can see red (M1)

Files:
iClock.zip  2 kb

Torchwave:

Guys, why do you always think that "it is personal"? What does the "you ignored the post" mean?

Anyway, that indicator has an object called ServerTime (you can find it in the list of objects of the chart it is attached to). If you change the position of that object, all the rest will be aligned to that object. No need to change anything in the indicator you posted (here is one example where I just moved the "ServerTime" object

Please help me mladen. This  attached  EA not closing trades on opposite signal when  HEDGE parameter is true.

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

Attached ea opens rare orders. Is there a problem with codes? Would you please check  them?

In addition, would you please make it compatible with 5-digit broker?

Thanks.

I don't think that it is a problem with the code. It is simply taking the signals it is coded for
Reason: