Coding help - page 230

daniel1983:

Would you mind to recommend me a private coder - programmer?

I sent him a private message.

ok, I will check

ok, I will check

mladen:
Mastercash The alert problem should be solved in this version now

Mladen,

I think this code structure need special attention.First it may be that you compile it with MT5 instead of MT4, because if you run it say, on 5 minutes chart and you later change the time frame, the indicator will disappear from the chart.Secondly, the arrow should directly be on the closing candle that precede the new candle that will hope will go in the direction of the alert.It should be able to give us the direction of everyhanks candle!T

Mastercash:
ok, I will check

I think this code structure need special attention.First it may be that you compile it with MT5 instead of MT4, because if you run it say, on 5 minutes chart and you later change the time frame, the indicator will disappear from the chart.Secondly, the arrow should directly be on the closing candle that precede the new candle that will hope will go in the direction of the alert.It should be able to give us the direction of everyhanks candle!T

mladen:

How to request the price for which the trade was bought/sold?

Hi,

I am trying to use sendmail () to send me some info when trades are opened or closed.

When I close the trade, I want it to send how much profit/loss I made in pips. I assume that I have to subtract the opening price from closing price (or vice versa according to long/short pos.). But how do I get the opening price?

Thanks.

mladen:

Mladen,

Mastercash:
Mladen, I think this code structure need special attention.First it may be that you compile it with MT5 instead of MT4, because if you run it say, on 5 minutes chart and you later change the time frame, the indicator will disappear from the chart.Secondly, the arrow should directly be on the closing candle that precede the new candle that will hope will go in the direction of the alert.It should be able to give us the direction of everyhanks candle!T

Mastercash

Per moment I can not tell why is it happening. Build 602 is having some very strange bugs and right now it is sinply not possible to exactly say what is happening with some code : is it an error in the code or an error in metatrader 4 build 602

Ok.I have been noticing that too.May be we give Metaqoute some days.But they suppose to send mails to developers.

mladen:
Mastercash Per moment I can not tell why is it happening. Build 602 is having some very strange bugs and right now it is sinply not possible to exactly say what is happening with some code : is it an error in the code or an error in metatrader 4 build 602

Hi can waddah attar pivot indicator be projected like the image to show the pivots as/is based on current values just like pivot_crazy indicator ......by the way Pivot Crazy indicator does not work on build 600 it compiles without errors but does not plot correctly and hangs..

waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks and regards

Privateer

Reason: