Coding help - page 228

anybody willing to get me an EA??

Anybody....?

sachin_syd:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please convert this MACD MTF indi to an EA, buy when macd is green on any 3 tf, sell when any three red. close trade and open new on reverse trend.

settings needed: trail, breakeven, sloss, entry on open or closed bar, Magic number and lot size . On lower tf it works well ! Will appreciate. Thanks

sachin_syd:
Anybody....?

sachin_syd

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page22 . That type of comparison is comparing values from completely different times

Ok, Mladen...thank you for always been there.

mladen:
Mastercash As I see it will need some run-time testing before doing anything on the code. As soon as the market opens will see what can be done

plz Mladen

I need help about coding

I make EA problem is

INT GET MY ORDER TYPE

&

INT MY REAL ORDERS TOTAL

don't work and i don't know the error

and this my EA

test.mq4test.mq4

Files:
test.mq4  5 kb

Ahmed281:
plz Mladen

I need help about coding

I make EA problem is

INT GET MY ORDER TYPE

&

INT MY REAL ORDERS TOTAL

don't work and i don't know the error

and this my EA

test.mq4test.mq4

Ahmed281

Can you explain exactly what are you trying to get with those two functions?

I dont hear anything about the code again?

Mastercash:
I dont hear anything about the code again?

Mastercash

can you attach it to a post as a file that you are using (the one you posted in a text format can not compile)?

Dear Mladen and Mr Tools,

Good day.

I have been FT this EA and apparently it is giving good results. It is giving an average of 25-30 USD daily. The problem is that it is also having around 1-2 positions that goes above 18USD negative killing the profit it had made. This EA doesnt have MM or SL, and its TP i have no clue how it works. I did try this week to add, but as i am no coder i tried to get a sample from others EAs codes which had this features. When compiling it showed no error, but

eventhough it appeared the SL to be placed it never worked.

My idea is to place a SL so the negative position would not reach a level to compromise the profit. As i said, I also dont understand its rules for closing positions (i have had -0,50USD closed, but it didnt close the -18USD as to TP working in the same way) ...but my main problem is with SL. Maybe it would be good to add a new TP with the decision to enable it or not...

Could you guys kindly help me with it?

Also, if you have the knowlegde of an EA that perfoms this type of profit I would love to get their names.

Thanks a lot!!

ea_masyuk_v3.ex4

ea_masyuk_v3.mq4

Marcio

Files:

Marcio:
Dear Mladen and Mr Tools,

Good day.

I have been FT this EA and apparently it is giving good results. It is giving an average of 25-30 USD daily. The problem is that it is also having around 1-2 positions that goes above 18USD negative killing the profit it had made. This EA doesnt have MM or SL, and its TP i have no clue how it works. I did try this week to add, but as i am no coder i tried to get a sample from others EAs codes which had this features. When compiling it showed no error, but

eventhough it appeared the SL to be placed it never worked.

My idea is to place a SL so the negative position would not reach a level to compromise the profit. As i said, I also dont understand its rules for closing positions (i have had -0,50USD closed, but it didnt close the -18USD as to TP working in the same way) ...but my main problem is with SL. Maybe it would be good to add a new TP with the decision to enable it or not...

Could you guys kindly help me with it?

Also, if you have the knowlegde of an EA that perfoms this type of profit I would love to get their names.

Thanks a lot!!

ea_masyuk_v3.ex4

ea_masyuk_v3.mq4

Marcio

Marcio

Sorry. That is a decompiled EA

Reason: