Coding help - page 708

where a single file - it erases the whole (this resource). Can I, in which one file, and each following line, he simply adds

VERY PLEASE

kostumer27:

where a single file - it erases the whole (this resource). Can I, in which one file, and each following line, he simply adds

VERY PLEASE

Set the RewriteOldData to false and open the files folder - you shall find the files for symbol+minutes+some number (unique number there)

If you do not want different file names but just one file with last set of values, set the RewriteOldDatato true

I want together with the entire set of data (which are set in the settings window - and one item added to the value of the same file!
(Without rereading file from 0 bytes)
and several copies of I do not need (((

Do you understand me?

File was created  - was write history whith ind. - and every next bar & ind. values read there how new line

I really appreciate your help!) 

kostumer27:
I want together with the entire set of data (which are set in the settings window - and one item added to the value of the same file!
(Without rereading file from 0 bytes)
and several copies of I do not need (((

Do you understand me?

File was created  - was write history whith ind. - and every next bar & ind. values read there how new line

I really appreciate your help!) 

Go to the end of file (using FileSeek(handle,0,SEEK_END)) and write the new data you want

Thank you mladen. I'll try it!

please can someone explain to me in simple terms how to download ex4 indicators on version :4.00 build 1010 i have watched you tube but still my ex4 indicators will not download have gone to inserts > indicators > custom there are loads in there but none of the ex4 downloads .....please help me

m.baddeley:
please can someone explain to me in simple terms how to download ex4 indicators on version :4.00 build 1010 i have watched you tube but still my ex4 indicators will not download have gone to inserts > indicators > custom there are loads in there but none of the ex4 downloads .....please help me
In your terminal go to file->open data folder and see where is it (since if you do not use the /portable switch it will not be at the same place as your metatrader). Copy all ex4 files to that folder

hi mladen

you can edit this indicator in english.

thanks

Files:

alozard:

hi mladen

you can edit this indicator in english.

thanks

There is just one thing that can be changed to English (the rest are comments)

The parameter name that can be changed is "Corner"

Hi Pro-Coders,

I would like to use the NonLagMA_v7.7 Indicator as signal trigger or trade signal filter.
The indicator provides signals either 0 or 1084. 

For example:
// Up Signal
// NonLag Up = 1084
// NonLag Dn = 0

// Dn Signal
// NonLag Up = 0
// NonLag Dn = 1084

Could someone please have a look at my "pseudo" code? I guess it may work,
but it can be probably optimized for the better. Thank you in advnace!

extern string  NLMA_inputs      = "+--- NonLagMA Settings ---+";
extern int     Price            = 0;  //Apply to Price(0-Close;1-Open;2-High;3-Low;4-Median price;5-Typical price;6-Weighted Close)
extern int     MALength         = 9;  // Period of NonLagMA
extern int     Displace         = 0;  //DispLace or Shift
extern double  PctFilter        = 0;  //Dynamic filter in decimal
extern int     Color            = 1;  //Switch of Color mode (1-color)  
extern int     ColorBarBack     = 1;  //Bar back for color mode
extern double  Deviation        = 0;  //Up/down deviation        
extern int     AlertMode        = 1;  //Sound Alert switch (0-off,1-on)
extern int     WarningMode      = 0;  //Sound Warning switch(0-off,1-on)
extern int     WarningTicks     = 0;
extern bool    SendAlertEmail   = false;

extern double  BarShift                 = 1;

double nLagMA;
nLagMA=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"NonLagMA_v7.7", Price, Length, Displace, PctFilter, Color, ColorBarBack, Deviation, AlertMode, WarningMode, WarningTicks, SendAlertEmail);

double nLagMA1;
nLagMA1=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"NonLagMA_v7.7", Price, Length, Displace, PctFilter, Color, ColorBarBack, Deviation, AlertMode, WarningMode, WarningTicks, SendAlertEmail, BarShift);

// Signal Cross
   if (nLagMA == 0 && nLagMA1 > 1000) Order=SIGNAL_BUY;
   if (nLagMA1 == 0 && nLagMA > 1000) Order=SIGNAL_SELL;    

// Signal Filter
   if (nLagMA1 > 1000) Filter_BUY = True;    // Maybe used as SellExit Signal
   if (nLagMA == 0)    Filter_SELL = True;   // Maybe used as BuyExit Signal

Reason: