Coding help - page 381

Guys

Is there a way to change the comment field of the order?

mladen:
razo Can you explain in plain language what is the exact intention of that indicator? What exactly should it do?

Hi Mladen,

Sure thing, this is a Parabolic Sar + ZigZag indicator, no repainting, works flawlessly in High Low mode - for each Parabola I get a ZigZag leg,no more no less.

What I’m trying is to get this indicator to draw ZigZag + Parabola combo based on the OPEN of candles instead of High Low.

Doable ?

Thanks !

Hi,

I have another indicator here which has warnings when I compile in metaeditor. I use this indicator quite a bit, and just noticed this. (I was really sick and couldn't trade for a long time. This is why I am noticing all these issues with these indicators I'm posting.)

I'm hoping someone can please help and fix/update the code. There are 3 warnings and no errors in metaeditor build 711. I hope they aren't too complex. This really is an important indicator for me.

As always, I'd be deeply appreciative.

jbozman

Files:
tma.mq4  10 kb

jbozman:
Hi,

I have another indicator here which has warnings when I compile in metaeditor. I use this indicator quite a bit, and just noticed this. (I was really sick and couldn't trade for a long time. This is why I am noticing all these issues with these indicators I'm posting.)

I'm hoping someone can please help and fix/update the code. There are 3 warnings and no errors in metaeditor build 711. I hope they aren't too complex. This really is an important indicator for me.

As always, I'd be deeply appreciative.

jbozman

jbozman

No need to change anything : those are benign warnings

mladen:
jbozman No need to change anything : those are benign warnings

As always, mladen, thanks. It means so much to have a coder say those warnings are benign. You're awesome.

On another note to those in this forum on this thread and others...I use hope you appreciate these guys who offer their time to help us out and check/update our code.

jbozman

P.S...I found an earlier version of that TMA indicator, and mladen was listed as the creator. The one I sent listed the mql forum...(which probably came from you.)

What a small world...too funny!

Dear Mrtools/malden could you please check the code in the indi below and tell where the mistake is?

I have use an indi from this forum (thus the front name), used momentum instead of %R, and added 2 ma's. Unfortunately nothing worked.

I don't care about alerts-arrows, that is why have disabled them (you can ckeck that in the code), but cannot understand why I dont get right prices. I see that momentum has right prices, but the 2 ma's not.

Could you pls check in the code?

Thanks

wpr_ma_cross__mtf__level_alerts_nmc-testing_momentum.mq4

hasper:
Dear Mrtools/malden could you please check the code in the indi below and tell where the mistake is?

I have use an indi from this forum (thus the front name), used momentum instead of %R, and added 2 ma's. Unfortunately nothing worked.

I don't care about alerts-arrows, that is why have disabled them (you can ckeck that in the code), but cannot understand why I dont get right prices. I see that momentum has right prices, but the 2 ma's not.

Could you pls check in the code?

Thanks

wpr_ma_cross__mtf__level_alerts_nmc-testing_momentum.mq4

hasper

Change this line :

wpr=iMomentum(NULL,0,WprPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

to this

wpr=iMomentum(NULL,0,WprPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

trend_shelves.ex4Alarm for Trend Shelves IndicatorGood evening,

Can anybody assist? Trend Shelves is a key indicator within my strategy, however, an alarm would be very useful for when a new shelf is indicated; I would be very grateful if an alarm could coded into the indicator. Looking forward to your kind assistance.

Many thanks

Alan

Files:

My God, silly mistake, I am sorry and thanks a lot for yr time (I search the code for 1 hour now!!!), works perfect.

ragl:
trend_shelves.ex4Alarm for Trend Shelves IndicatorGood evening,

Can anybody assist? Trend Shelves is a key indicator within my strategy, however, an alarm would be very useful for when a new shelf is indicated; I would be very grateful if an alarm could coded into the indicator. Looking forward to your kind assistance.

Many thanks

Alan

Alan

Do you happen to have the source code (mq4 file)?

Reason: