Coding help - page 377

popej30:
.. test test ..

:):)

If you were testing if you were banned, no, you are not

Don't worry, nobody got banned for renaming my code (after all what would then mq sell on their market place)

My Man Mladen,

Can u direct me to the link about not using TriangularMA centered bands for entry signals

Thank You.

El_Nur:
My Man Mladen,

Can u direct me to the link about not using TriangularMA centered bands for entry signals

Thank You.

Please read what does it say at this post (the 3rd post of the thread dedicated to triangular moving averages - including the centered TMA) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 I believe that I have already provided a link to that thread to you in order to clarify how centered TMA should or should not be used. I am not the one that made a "system" using the centered TMA bands indicator and telling people that it should be used for signals (you probably got me confused with some guys from FF)

And I believe that I have told more than once in the indicators with alerts thread, and all the others actually, that recalculating indicators should not be used in signaling mode (if I have to tell all the time on all the posts "do not use centered TMA, SSA ... with alerts" then it would be ridiculous)

all the best

Thanks Mladen for your help and time!

Hi,

I want to trade and backtest a strategy which is only working at a defined German time on the German stock index and there are also times in a day which I want to exclude e.g. 14:30.

The german dax is running in my metatrader (Brokertime)

-at summertime from 6 - 20 o’clock >> German time = UTC + 2

-at wintertime: 7...19 o’clock >> German time = UTC + 1

So I have the following questions:

1)How can I change my chart, so that I can see the actual German time on the timeline?

2)How can I change my expert advisor, so that the ea automatically trade at the real time?

...should I integrate a function in my ea that calculates the correct german time for trading?

3)How can I backtest my ea?

...do I have to change the hst-data files and backtest with offline charts?

What is the best way to handle that problem?

sunshineh:
Hi,

I want to trade and backtest a strategy which is only working at a defined German time on the German stock index and there are also times in a day which I want to exclude e.g. 14:30.

The german dax is running in my metatrader (Brokertime)

-at summertime from 6 - 20 o’clock >> German time = UTC + 2

-at wintertime: 7...19 o’clock >> German time = UTC + 1

So I have the following questions:

1)How can I change my chart, so that I can see the actual German time on the timeline?

2)How can I change my expert advisor, so that the ea automatically trade at the real time?

...should I integrate a function in my ea that calculates the correct german time for trading?

3)How can I backtest my ea?

...do I have to change the hst-data files and backtest with offline charts?

What is the best way to handle that problem?

1. You can do that only if the data is converted to offline data and time is changed accordingly

2. If it is done as it is described in point 1, no changes to the EA needed

3. Since that becomes an offline data, it has to be tested accordingly (as an offline data backtest). Check this thread for an example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page252

shtopr:
Всем доброго дня.

Пожалуйста, сделать зеркало.

Спасибо.

hola como lo has hecho gracias

привет, как вы сделали это благодаря

hello how you did it thanks

blade2626:
hola como lo has hecho gracias

привет, как вы сделали это благодаря

hello how you did it thanks

He did not. I did, in the advanced section That is an indicator that was made at that section (all its versions - from the first line to the last)

Всем доброго дня.

Пожалуйста, сделать зеркало.

Спасибо.

Files:
1_3.jpg  109 kb

mladen:
He did not. I did, in the advanced section That is an indicator that was made at that section (all its versions - from the first line to the last)

I did not find it, can you tell me link?

Thanks

Reason: