Coding help - page 278

reaktors:
now i can post links, some newbie laws i must met

so here it is:

Here is a version in which you can chose corner : xmeter_indicator2.01_updated.mq4

Coding help

Good afternoon everyone

Hello mladen

I tried to fix the code of this EA and I find it impossible.

Can you help me please.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Attached EA: EA HMA_Color nrp

Attached Indicator: HMA Color nrp & alerts

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone

Hello mladen

I tried to fix the code of this EA and I find it impossible.

Can you help me please.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Attached EA: EA HMA_Color nrp

Attached Indicator: HMA Color nrp & alerts

Hermo

Sorry for asking, but did you ever test that EA?

The way it was written it could never work OK (not even in old builds)

mladen:
Hermo

Try this : ea_hma_color_nrp_nmc.mq4

Calls to the indicator are corrected so it should call it correctly now but, if I may suggest, you should use buffer 6 for trend determination. Also the rest is made new metarader 4 compatible

Files:

mladen:
Hermo

Hello mladen.

I associate that code never worked.

I have tried to change the original code.

I attached the original code.

As may view the decompiled code of this indicator, so I wanted to change in the code indicator of AD.

But this EA attached to if it worked.

Thanks for time.

You can help me run the first code?

A big hug.

Hermo.

Files:
hma1_2_2.mq4  9 kb
hma_color.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
Try this : ea_hma_color_nrp_nmc.mq4 Calls to the indicator are corrected so it should call it correctly now but, if I may suggest, you should use buffer 6 for trend determination. Also the rest is made new metarader 4 compatible

Hi mladen

f it's not too much trouble.

In regards to what I should use 6 buffer.

Le agradecere the explanation.

As you can see I'm starting in the MQL4 code and everything you can tell me will serve me a great help.

Thank you very much for your time mladen.

A big hug.

Hermo.

mladen thank you very much. i know that you are the "Master of Puppets" in this forum

Hermo:
Hi mladen

f it's not too much trouble.

In regards to what I should use 6 buffer.

Le agradecere the explanation.

As you can see I'm starting in the MQL4 code and everything you can tell me will serve me a great help.

Thank you very much for your time mladen.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Buffer 6 has only 2 values : 1 when the trend is up, and -1 when the trend is down. If current is not the same as the previous it means that the trend changed. So it is very easy to use it to find out signals on trend changes using that buffer

Hi mladen,

Thank you for directing me to this thread and helping me to attach the file.

I recently bought a copy of Volatility Illuminated by Mark Whistler. There are 3 new indicators which have been designed by the author. They are WVAV, WAVE-I-PM, and Duel CCI with signal. The indicators can be downloaded from a link provided the author, and the text of the programs in MT4 are provided in the book.

However, the download link is broken and has not been working since I bought the book, and when I compile the MT4 program from the text files they gives errors. I don’t have any MT4 programming experience and I was wondering if you would kindly try to make the indicators work.

Text file for WVAV:

wvav.txt

Files:
wvav.txt  5 kb

Farhad_1:
Hi mladen,

Thank you for directing me to this thread and helping me to attach the file.

I recently bought a copy of Volatility Illuminated by Mark Whistler. There are 3 new indicators which have been designed by the author. They are WVAV, WAVE-I-PM, and Duel CCI with signal. The indicators can be downloaded from a link provided the author, and the text of the programs in MT4 are provided in the book.

However, the download link is broken and has not been working since I bought the book, and when I compile the MT4 program from the text files they gives errors. I don’t have any MT4 programming experience and I was wondering if you would kindly try to make the indicators work.

Text file for WVAV:

wvav.txt

This is the metatrader version (I just copied it to metatrader and compiled - and it works OK) : whistler_volume_adjusted_volatility.mq4

Reason: