Coding help - page 260

Hi Mladen,

thank you very much for your immediate response.

Have a nice day!

mladen:
tfi_markets Error 1 is not an error, it simply means that the modification that you are intending to do would not result in order modification (order would stay the same). You can leave it as is or simply check if the intended changed part is dferent than the value you are going to assign to it

Hi all,

On B625 I'v got the following error on an EA:

" 'ArrayInitialize' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call "

to the code:

if (ArraySize(_Get_Point) > 0) ArrayInitialize(_Get_Point, 0);

Do you know how can I correct that?

Thanks all.

Tomcat98

Tomcat98:
Hi all,

On B625 I'v got the following error on an EA:

" 'ArrayInitialize' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call "

to the code:

if (ArraySize(_Get_Point) > 0) ArrayInitialize(_Get_Point, 0);

Do you know how can I correct that?

Thanks all.

Tomcat98

Hi all again ,

I got it!

I've changed :

string _Get_Point

into:

double _Get_Point

Then it works.

Sorry for this MT mess.

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

hello, Mladen.. can you help me please from attached indicator i want this indicator to pop-up an alert when the arrow appear not email. i try to modify and change from the code (EmailSent) to PopupAlert now it work but the problem after i change, it flooding of alert every seconds.. i want to popup alert once when the arrow appear but i dont know how to do this.

thank you very much in advance..

jonnyb:
hello, Mladen.. can you help me please from attached indicator i want this indicator to pop-up an alert when the arrow appear not email. i try to modify and change from the code (EmailSent) to PopupAlert now it work but the problem after i change, it flooding of alert every seconds.. i want to popup alert once when the arrow appear but i dont know how to do this. thank you very much in advance..

jonnyb

All you have to change is to replace "Alert(", with "SendMail(" and it will work

Nothing else needs to be changed

mladen:
jonnyb

All you have to change is to replace "Alert(", with "SendMail(" and it will work

Nothing else needs to be changed

Hello, Mladen thank you very much for your reply i appreciate it.. now i already change the code to SendMail but now their was no pop-up alert and sound.

Hi,

I am a little bit confused about my actual programming problem.

I wanted to change the original "PeriodConverter" script so, that I can see only a defined period each time f.e. the script should only save the bars from 8-20 o'clock and not the hole day.

Now when I want open the generate offline chart I see, that the new chart has less bar's and also when I look in the history folder I see that it is smaller and thought that everythink works as I would.

But when I open this offline chart, it is exactly the original chart!

How this could be? Is there already a script existing which does the thing I would?

jonnyb:
Hello, Mladen thank you very much for your reply i appreciate it.. now i already change the code to SendMail but now their was no pop-up alert and sound.

jonnyb

Here is a version with 3 options : popup alerts, sound alerts and send mail. You can chose which one (or all) you wish to be alerted by

mladen:
jonnyb Here is a version with 3 options : popup alerts, sound alerts and send mail. You can chose which one (or all) you wish to be alerted by

Mladen thank you thank you so much have to try it....

Hi,

is there another possibility to create a cut-out a defined number of bars from an existing underlying?

I know, I can realize that with an indicator, but there are only left bars on that possitions. I want that not only the bars are cutted-out, also the time from the timeline (I hope you can understand my discription).

Reason: