Coding help - page 229

This is the attachment, it should h now

Files:

mladen:
Marcio Sorry. That is a decompiled EA

Sorry my lack of knowledge, but what that means? What should i go after in order to be codeable?

Thanks

Marcio:
Sorry my lack of knowledge, but what that means? What should i go after in order to be codeable? Thanks

Marcio

Please read this post (among other with similar things said) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257

Thanks mladen, got it!

How can I differ from a de-compiled and not, so i either search for the non decomplied one?

mladen:
Marcio Please read this post (among other with similar things said) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257

Marcio:
Thanks mladen, got it! How can I differ from a de-compiled and not, so i either search for the non decomplied one?

Marcio

Look at the variable names first

Man is not going to use variable names like "li_56", "ld_ret_4" and similar stuff because it does not mean anything. Men are using logical names that will be "readable" and easy understandable (after all "coding language" is just another language that men speak)

Dear Mr Mladen, how are you?

I have Upgraded the Key of the Day Idea, and now manually is making me profit of 500 - 1000 PIP daily, i would like to know if i can make an EA out of it, it's all about mathematics and conditions in timeline. Don't know if you understand me well.

The key idea of the Key of the Day indicator and EA it's not so complicated.

I don't know if to post it here because i think it's powerfull and can be a good commertial indicator and EA for anybody who picks it and makes it commertial before to me, i have seen in youtube for example commertial indicators of Zup vertions, and would not like to appear in youtube or Ebay with others making profit out of this.

Would you mind to recommend me a private coder - programmer?

How much should it cost?

Thank you

Daniel

Mladen,

Good day.

I did a lot of research and dont know why the version I have is decomplied as its author gave it away freely having a different version "masyuk enhaced" as a commercial one. I did download from other foruns but i cannot identify and find the non decompiled one, but again, its author gave the Masyuk v3 freely.

Upon that i dont see a problem in adding those features....it is a good EA lacking only some limits to be more profitable...i am sure other people would also benefit from it.

Thanks.

Marcio:
Dear Mladen and Mr Tools,

Good day.

I have been FT this EA and apparently it is giving good results. It is giving an average of 25-30 USD daily. The problem is that it is also having around 1-2 positions that goes above 18USD negative killing the profit it had made. This EA doesnt have MM or SL, and its TP i have no clue how it works. I did try this week to add, but as i am no coder i tried to get a sample from others EAs codes which had this features. When compiling it showed no error, but

eventhough it appeared the SL to be placed it never worked.

My idea is to place a SL so the negative position would not reach a level to compromise the profit. As i said, I also dont understand its rules for closing positions (i have had -0,50USD closed, but it didnt close the -18USD as to TP working in the same way) ..but my main problem is with SL. Maybe it would be good to add a new TP with the decision to enable it or not...

Could you guys kindly help me with it?

Also, if you have the knowlegde of an EA that perfoms this type of profit I would love to get their names.

Thanks a lot!!

ea_masyuk_v3.ex4

ea_masyuk_v3.mq4

Marcio

Marcio:
Mladen,

Good day.

I did a lot of research and dont know why the version I have is decomplied as its author gave it away freely having a different version "masyuk enhaced" as a commercial one. I did download from other foruns but i cannot identify and find the non decompiled one, but again, its author gave the Masyuk v3 freely.

Upon that i dont see a problem in adding those features....it is a good EA lacking only some limits to be more profitable...i am sure other people would also benefit from it.

Thanks.

Marcio

Please read that post again. I could not care less what that "author" is telling when he was using decompiled code and then he even turned commercial using that decompiled code to do so. I have been in mql coding for a long time and by now if I was not able to recognize a decompiled code it would be a time to throw the towel in and to tell that I have no idea whatsoever about mql coding. So please, if you wish to hear my advice, then hear it. But if you wish to hear it only when you like it and to ignore it when you don't like it then the whole point of communication is meaningless

I will repeat just once more : I will not alter any of the decompiled code.

Mladen,

This is the attachment here,

mladen:
Mastercash can you attach it to a post as a file that you are using (the one you posted in a text format can not compile)?
Files:

Mastercash:
Mladen, This is the attachment here,

Mastercash

The alert problem should be solved in this version now

Files:
Reason: