Coding help - page 203

wolfsch:
[ATTACH]187655

Hi I need help:

I have a nice Trendindicatoe which is coloring the candles green and read for the trend. But is has a bug: its not able to have the colours stay the same when changing the timeframe. But worse is the fact that the wigs are hardly to be seen and I cant change this.

Would someone have a look please?

Thanks a lot. I attach the indicator

wolfsch

That is an ex4 file. It can not be altered

drunkpips:
pls can someone help me to add arrows at the cross of this stochaastic

drunkpips

That is a decompiled code. Anyway, after looking at what is in it, it is not even a stochastic but a 48,104,9 macd (the calculation in it has nothing to do with stochastic)

daytrade5:
OK....thank you so much. I never would have figured that out.

Mladen.....just discovered something strange about the indicator. I displays information perfectly on the chart for 6 days in the past but shows nothing for the current day??? Expert tab shows that it initializes properly with no errors.

Files:

mladen:
BobMorane1000 Why don't you simply use iCCI() call instead 4 times (it will be much simpler even code wise)?

now i tried but i think i still don't get the same results, is there an easy line which i can include for testing? i hoped the color/value is just accessable by a simple icustom string.

if this is possible it would help me a lot right now

thanks in advice

bob

daytrade5:
Mladen.....just discovered something strange about the indicator. I displays information perfectly on the chart for 6 days in the past but shows nothing for the current day??? Expert tab shows that it initializes properly with no errors.

From the code it looks like it was done intentionally

Find the line of the code that goes like this (line 146)

if(i==0 && (Time[0] time_end))continue;[/PHP]

and comment it out - like this :

[PHP]//if(i==0 && (Time[0] time_end))continue;

Hi.

Can anyone Kindly help creating an indicator.

Using the same Concept of the STOPLIGHT Indicator Lights.

I would Like an Indicator that does the following.

iCustom Indicator that has a #property indicator_buffers 4

1) If a Trade is Open = Red

2) IF a Pending order has been set = Yellow

3) If a Market Order has been set = Yellow

4) If No Trade, NO Pending Order or NO Market Order is Open = Green

Note: I am Using Molanis Strategy Builder V3.1

Thanks in Advance.

mt4_ma_set3_stoplight.mq4

Files:

donstar19:
Hi.

Can anyone Kindly help creating an indicator.

Using the same Concept of the STOPLIGHT Indicator Lights.

I would Like an Indicator that does the following.

iCustom Indicator that has a #property indicator_buffers 4

1) If a Trade is Open = Red

2) IF a Pending order has been set = Yellow

3) If a Market Order has been set = Yellow

4) If No Trade, NO Pending Order or NO Market Order is Open = Green

Note: I am Using Molanis Strategy Builder V3.1

Thanks in Advance.

mt4_ma_set3_stoplight.mq4

donstar19

For clarification : are you assuming that there will be only one order of any kind opened at a same time (that a situation when two or more orders are opened at a same time can not happen).?

If that can happen (multiple orders) then the number of possible combinations rises exponentially

mladen:
donstar19

For clarification : are you assuming that there will be only one order of any kind opened at a same time (that a situation when two or more orders are opened at a same time can not happen).?

If that can happen (multiple orders) then the number of possible combinations rises exponentially

the problem im having is that every time a trading condition is met with my EA it opens another pending order on each candle. in the result of multiple pending orders being open at the same time which is a result of multiple trades being open once pending orders are triggered that i dont want to happen. so i would like an icustom indicator to add to my code so that it only trades when the stoplight is green "If No Trade, NO Pending Order or NO Market Order is Open = Green"

Thanks.

donstar19:
the problem im having is that every time a trading condition is met with my EA it opens another pending order on each candle. in the result of multiple pending orders being open at the same time which is a result of multiple trades being open once pending orders are triggered that i dont want to happen. so i would like an icustom indicator to add to my code so that it only trades when the stoplight is green "If No Trade, NO Pending Order or NO Market Order is Open = Green" Thanks.

Why not trying limiting the orders itself (or the number of orders opened at the same bar)?

mladen:
Why not trying limiting the orders itself (or the number of orders opened at the same bar)?

How do I do that? I'm sorry I don't know coding but I am willing to Try anything at this point to get it to stop, If there is a way to Limit my orders and pending orders it might could work?

Reason: