Coding help - page 114

Hi Mladen,

Your style and methods applied in coding custom indicators is very much impressive to me. You have taught me many things indeed. Now I am learning to code EA for my own trading and want to make more progress in right direction. Could you introduce me some of your sample EAs that are public to everyone.

Respectfully

fareastol

fareastol:
Hi Mladen,

Your style and methods applied in coding custom indicators is very much impressive to me. You have taught me many things indeed. Now I am learning to code EA for my own trading and want to make more progress in right direction. Could you introduce me some of your sample EAs that are public to everyone.

Respectfully

fareastol

You can take a look at the one here (it is not how I write Eas after I was modifying that version, but can be used as an example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172886/page6

hello ..

i have an EA i want abit change in its settings but dont know how to do it ..

it make every second lot with huge margin like :

1st 0.01 then 0.02 then 0.09 ,0.19, 0.40 , 0.80

i want to make it little bit slower in placing lots .. should i change its lotstep settings which is

currently on 2000.

adnan

hasnainkhan:
hello ..

i have an EA i want abit change in its settings but dont know how to do it ..

it make every second lot with huge margin like :

1st 0.01 then 0.02 then 0.09 ,0.19, 0.40 , 0.80

i want to make it little bit slower in placing lots .. should i change its lotstep settings which is

currently on 2000.

adnan

That 2000 is not a lotstep (at least judging from the size of the opened orders) As far as I see you have a martingale EA with a multiplier set to something like 2, Try finding a multiplier and make it smaller

mladen:
That 2000 is not a lotstep (at least judging from the size of the opened orders) As far as I see you have a martingale EA with a multiplier set to something like 2, Try finding a multiplier and make it smaller

may i send file to you .. so that u can check its options in a better way ??

where should i send file ?

hasnainkhan:
may i send file to you .. so that u can check its options in a better way ?? where should i send file ?

Why don't you attach it to a post (if it is not a commercial or a private EA)? Or, of course, a decompiled EA

its a Exe file i dont have a MQL4 file format ..

i dont have any issue to attached it but i dont know how to do it here ...

ok i do it with private post to u ...

hasnainkhan:
its a Exe file i dont have a MQL4 file format .. i dont have any issue to attached it but i dont know how to do it here ...

hasnainkhan

Sorry, I can not change an ex4 file

mladen:
Why don't you attach it to a post (if it is not a commercial or a private EA)? Or, of course, a decompiled EA

can u tell me pls how to attach it with post ... ?

Reason: