Nice setup for EUR and CABLE

Kaveh

SEE this CHARTS

Hi Guys

Nice setup for CABLE/JPY

Kaveh

Files:

Kaveh,

I don't trade by looking at arrows like red light/green light, I use your indicators like JUICE and COG, but I was wondering if you could give me your input on the arrows in the price charts you have attached:

On EURUSD -

the arrow RED with no tail at 10:07, is that just the last calculated cycle bar? Does it offer any significance when trading? On my charts, I only have it at the current session time, if I'm not mistaken.

the hollow RED arrow at 13:49 indicates possible short which is confirmed by Juice and COG, is the GREEN up arrow telling me its time to close my position?

On GBPUSD -

the solid RED arrow at 14:24, what is that telling me?

Alert for #MTF Juice

I remember that some one was talking about making a audio alert for #MTF_ juice when the juice bar cross a level that would be in the variable input box.

Did it ever happen?

Barry Vincent

God Indicators.....

Hi Kaveh,

I downloaded the 3 indicators for Gold trading. Are there any other indicators needed? What time frame do you recommend trading on? And what are the set-ups for buy and sell?

Many thanks for your kind and unselfish contributions!!!

Kevin

et_phonehome_2:
Kaveh,

I don't trade by looking at arrows like red light/green light, I use your indicators like JUICE and COG, but I was wondering if you could give me your input on the arrows in the price charts you have attached:

On EURUSD -

the arrow RED with no tail at 10:07, is that just the last calculated cycle bar? Does it offer any significance when trading? On my charts, I only have it at the current session time, if I'm not mistaken.

the hollow RED arrow at 13:49 indicates possible short which is confirmed by Juice and COG, is the GREEN up arrow telling me its time to close my position?

On GBPUSD -

the solid RED arrow at 14:24, what is that telling me?

Hi

I told in room you must refresh your charts for arrow.

only when juice die you must exit.

any problem i will answer on chatroom.

thx kaveh

ryjo:
Hi Kaveh,

I downloaded the 3 indicators for Gold trading. Are there any other indicators needed? What time frame do you recommend trading on? And what are the set-ups for buy and sell?

Many thanks for your kind and unselfish contributions!!!

Kevin

Hi

5mins chart signal confirm when BB shoot the PRICE and one candel open

up or down carve line.

kaveh

Hi

today level

H3=1.2536

PIVOT=1.2523

L3=1.2474

BUY ZONE=1.2470-80

SELL ZONE=1.2530-40