Reversal Trading System - page 34

better version of indicator

Hi Kaveh,

Thanks for sharing your strategy, it's great!

I just noted on your chart a MTFjuice indicator showing with the white horizontal line the requires levels of volatility.

Can you please post this version of indicator? Mine is showing only the green/red vertical bars.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Emanuel

I understand these lines are manually inserted.

Hi Guys

Today level

H3=1.2703

PIVOT=1.2617

L3=1.2618

BUY ZONE=1.2680-90

SELL ZONE=1.2740-50

Kaveh

manu_fx:
Hi Kaveh,

Thanks for sharing your strategy, it's great!

I just noted on your chart a MTFjuice indicator showing with the white horizontal line the requires levels of volatility.

Can you please post this version of indicator? Mine is showing only the green/red vertical bars.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Emanuel

Hi

Open indicator on charts and go to level and add this level.

kaveh

Eaglehawk:
i have this system that me and a friend of mine have been working on, it uses a 38 ema for support and resistance and exits on nothing but a 15 pip trailing stop, i was wondering if you could give me a code, or referr me to where i can get a code, that would let me reverse the trade when the 15 pip trailing stop is reached. i'm also waiting for a response on the "ask" thread, but it's not not responded to, asking about overlapping trades, do you happen to know, or know where i can find, a code to make overlapping trades, instead of waiting for one to finish before opening another one?

Hi

I dont know any code for this overlapping but for supp and resi , i give you

live in chat room .i dont ues any EMA for this.

kaveh

help

Please keep somebody a chat for today.

I hope this works I've never done it before.

Kaveh's chat sesson for today, June 30:

Files:

i haven't quite caught the drift

exactly what chat room do you mean???

Paltalk Chat - room "Kaveh48"

do you have a link i could use

(i've never heard of paltalk )

Reason: