Trend Catcher/ Profitable System

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has tested this new system. I have tested it for the last 10 days and it produced consistent daily profits for me. I had 2 days of over 150 pips.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16555&page=1&pp=8&highlight=trend_catcher

Wanted to hear if anyone else heard and/or tested it

JaneFX:
Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has tested this new system. I have tested it for the last 10 days and it produced consistent daily profits for me. I had 2 days of over 150 pips.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16555&page=1&pp=8&highlight=trend_catcher

Wanted to hear if anyone else heard and/or tested it

I am testing it since yesterday on 3 pairs (usd/chf;gbp/usd;eur/usd) M15 charts.

It's too early for me to say anything about it but it sure looks profitable at first glance.

How about you? which pairs are you testing it on? what timeframe?

Sada

I have had good success when there is an obvious trend. It works very well.

I am still having issues with exits. There are a loit of good profitable entry signals systems which do not cover exits. I hope this one is not going to be one of them.

It looks like it really works

So far the system has worked at 90% of the trades. There are many solid signals throughout the day.

The link does not work, can someone please attach the file(s)

Strategy Builder site has been down. It shall come back soon.

I have been testing this system for quite some time and it is one of the most reliable signal system I have come across. I am getting better with the exit signals now too

Lenny:
Strategy Builder site has been down. It shall come back soon. I have been testing this system for quite some time and it is one of the most reliable signal system I have come across. I am getting better with the exit signals now too

Whats the file link bro?

Increase .... Strategybuilder web site has been down. . The us market is closed for holiday. Go to sleep and go to the site later.

Lenny,

What have you been using for exits?

Nebula,

I have been using PP, Fibs and direction of BB and Starc. RSI and RSI-TC have not worked for me. I also tried MACD with not great level of sucess.

Have you used the system? Do you have other ideas?

Nebula:
Lenny, What have you been using for exits?

tom_faggin:
Go to sleep and go to the site later.

? it's 1pm in the afternoon here duh

Reason: