SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 29

It is my settings (see image).

TimeZone is 0 or 1 (time to open pending order).

1 means: at 1 am

Files:
sbs_3.jpg  103 kb
sbs_1.jpg  39 kb
sbs_2.jpg  38 kb

So the only thing I see that closes trades possibly in profit is the trade days setting. If a trade is still positive after x days close it? :S some kind of TP setting other than a trailing stop which i haven't seen work yet.. would be nice for this ea.

yes, the trade will be closed:

- in loss by stop loss;

or

- in profit (if profit) - next day before pending order will be placed.

I traded few versions of this SBS EA with different settings but I found that this settings may be more stable in the way of running it for the long time.

By the way, the latest version (improved) is SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 but I am still forward testing old 1.21.

SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert EA.

Metatrader's statement for all the pairs:

It is visual statement for USDCHF:

It is visual statement for EURUSD:

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

By the way - it is profitable.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:

Metatrader's statement for all the pairs:

It is visual statement for USDCHF:

------------

Some comments:

It is EA based on breakout. It is breakout system. But as any breakout tool - this EA can not be used all the time all day and night: it can be used sometimes - when the market is volatile. And the settings should be changed - I am using the settings which I created many years ago.

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:

------------

Some comments:

----------------------

More about it:

Files:
Reason: