Need Help on Straddle advisor - page 2

eooojj:
Hi NewDigital,

Thanks for your previous help again.

Would like to ask you a favor again as i could not find the code to include if i want to close all trades at the end of the day like at 2355hrs?

Thanks in advance.

warmest regards,

ed

Yes I got your PM.

You are asking me as i am professional coder. I am not! I am the person who is replying

BTW, every coder is using his own codes to close the trades at the time. I looked at the codes in many EAs and the codes are different.

I posted here EA which is closing the trades at the time. You may see inside the code.

What broker are you using this EA with. I used a similar EA yesterday in FXDD and the slippage was over 30 pip from my pending order! I actually lost money becasue of their slippage!

So what broker is good with this strategy?

Regards,

Mikhail

Broker

Mikhail,

Check out MIG spreads during news time. They might be better.

Been following the thread. Very interesting. Just a small thing. Could you paste the updated EA as the bugs are ironed out. I would like to forward test it with the news.

Frank

I know awhile back that this EA was also posted in FF. I use it to trade during news time on demo account, go with the Amazing EA, its much better than the other one posted.

et_phonehome_2:
I know awhile back that this EA was also posted in FF. I use it to trade during news time on demo account, go with the Amazing EA, its much better than the other one posted.

What is your broker? have you tried trading it Live?

Straddle EA

New to using the Metatrader Platform. Have it installed on computer 5 times testing several of the EAs. Looking forward to contributing to the forum as I learn more.

I was testing a STRADDLE OCO EA and need to have one created that will actually cancel the other order as well as place a trailing stop when the order is placed (if possible).

SETTINGS:

System Name Straddle_OCO_w_Trail

Name Primary Trade

PlaceTrade TRUE

Buy1 10 //distance away

Sell1 10 //distance away

Lots 1.0

StopLoss1 15

TakeProfit1 30

UseTrailingStop TRUE //user may not want trailing stop

TrailingStop1 15 //need to have this placed when pending order is added (if possible)

ADDITIONAL:

O.C.O. - Need to have the EA cancel the other pending order after one is triggered.

Break Even - Would like to have the EA pull the stop to B.E. after it moves up 15 pips.

---BreakEven TRUE //user may not want to pull to B.E.

---PullToBEafter 15

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I am impress with this EA! Can anyone help to add in 2 more viariables like inputing the stop loss and specifying pips above and below the price.

Thanks!

Arthur_1_:
this is a good straddle EA.

i used it always on the 1min chart

the settings:

CTCBN = Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one

SecBPO = Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders

SecBMO = Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders

STWAN = Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders

OCO = One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit

BEPips = Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that

but i think the last version has a bug and you cant change the lot size in the EA. or you change the lot size it in the code at this place and compile it:

// lot at this point is number of standard lots

return(0.10);

maybe someone here who can fix it?

Date delete

Can someone take out the date function of this EA, just leave the Time function?

Files:
Reason: