What a morning market. - page 2

jonnydenver69:
Easy toast

hehe !!!

some light fun

Just a bit of light humour...This system my brother gave me who was a futures trader in NY. I've used it for over 3 years now full time. This was my last signal in gold which is netting 8g's and still rising...

Files:
gold_1d.jpg  67 kb

jonnydenver69:
Just a bit of light humour...This system my brother gave me who was a futures trader in NY. I've used it for over 3 years now full time. This was my last signal in gold which is netting 8g's and still rising...

Cool,

I sent you a private message..

thanks

Eric

the proof is in the pudding

jonnydenver69:

Can not understand why people repeat such a meaningless saying as that. Read it many times but fail to understand its meaning. Dum if you ask me.

1+1=2

"The true value or quality of something can only be judged when its put to use. Results are what count"...........Sorry if you didnt understand........

jonnydenver69:

''

So Jonny,

Share with us the wonderful system you use please. I am interested in it.......

Thanks

check your PM's

jonnydenver69:
check your PM's

send it my way too johnny - also PM'd you back from the 1st.. thanks.

-scott

jonnydenver69:

Yes I agree JD, proof is in the pudding!!

So my questions to you are, if you are using a good system with ELWAVE 7.1, can you share your setup with us?......

Q: What FEED are you using for ELWAVE 7.1?

Q: Is the ELWAVE a MODULE for Metastock or a standalone version that you loaded onto your computer without attaching to any other software program?

Q: Any special setings for the FOREX pairs? EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, ects...

Any help most appreciated!!!!

thank you

Reason: