A better Murray Math?

Here's an update to Murray Math. Not a big one, but there has been a post (can't find it now) in which someone was asking why the lines are higher then theri respective values (sic!). I've made an adjustment in the code that fixes the bug. It seems someone put it there on purpose, but from my experience it is completely unnecessary and can sometimes prevent us from getting into a good trade. Thanks again to Igorad for kindly fixing the bug of not refreshing. This version of the indicator is based on his. Also if there is a chance of making this indicator in the 4 lane manner it would have been greatly appreciated not only by me.

Files:

Thanks cja. It does work properly. I know your version. The one that I have posted updates properly too, but still has a bug that makes it "paint" the past, and that is the biggest issue here. I wonder if it is possible to make it draw the dot and "forget" about it. What do you think?

DanielTyrkiel:
Thanks cja. It does work properly. I know your version. The one that I have posted updates properly too, but still has a bug that makes it "paint" the past, and that is the biggest issue here. I wonder if it is possible to make it draw the dot and "forget" about it. What do you think?

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you.

What do you mean by draw the dot, I am not quite sure of what you are talking about ?

The indicator i'm using doesn't use lines, but objects to draw the levels.

Files:
5min1.gif  19 kb

I've tried the excel spreadsheet, but I'm using neuimex for mt4. Is there a way to unlock the spreadsheet so I can adjust it accordingly?

xard777:
I prefer the lines to the dots, plus I don't think the lines can be drawn along with the 4 lanes.

enc piccy...

ps. Also enc excel ver of MM which uses Metatrader for live feed

Xard777, please can you send the mm line indicator with the written discription. thanks

xard777:
I prefer the lines to the dots, plus I don't think the lines can be drawn along with the 4 lanes.

enc piccy...

ps. Also enc excel ver of MM which uses Metatrader for live feed

Can u please post the mm indicator that displays discriptions like the one u have in your chart.Thx

Thank you much Xard.

DanielTyrkiel:
I've tried the excel spreadsheet, but I'm using neuimex for mt4. Is there a way to unlock the spreadsheet so I can adjust it accordingly?

Open Office removes Excel passwords by opening the spreadsheet in Calc (OpenOffice Spreadsheet proggy) or in the case of the MM spreadsheet by simply typing b2 to remove sheet protection :-)

Thanks for the tip

Anyone knows what do I put in this code to alert me when the MM lines change? It would have been most helpful.

Reason: