Experts: ExpMartin - page 3

Dear Mr. Epshteyn,

Thank you for this EA, presently I use only this one for trading, but I experienced a problem as seen from the attachment, the 7-th order not executed, because the EA tried many times to send the order, but is coming an error message ‘not enough money’, but there is enough money for the next 2 orders. Please advise, is there anything inside your script limiting the order ‘I saw something about lots_test=NormalizeDouble(MathCeil((lots_test*Factor)/lots_step)*lots_step,lots_digits)’ or this is because of the Broker? Thanks!

Files:
Capture.JPG  55 kb

free.energy:

Dear Mr. Epshteyn,

Thank you for this EA, presently I use only this one for trading, but I experienced a problem as seen from the attachment, the 7-th order not executed, because the EA tried many times to send the order, but is coming an error message ‘not enough money’, but there is enough money for the next 2 orders. Please advise, is there anything inside your script limiting the order ‘I saw something about lots_test=NormalizeDouble(MathCeil((lots_test*Factor)/lots_step)*lots_step,lots_digits)’ or this is because of the Broker? Thanks!

Hello.

It is depends from Margin. You need to check Margin for opening lot and compare with size of deposit.

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

Hello.

It is depends from Margin. You need to check Margin for opening lot and compare with size of deposit.

Thank you for the prompt reply! happy trading!

Hello,

it would be very nice if you add buttons for BUY, SELL, CLOSE visible on the active chart and the trader can choose manual or auto trading option using the same strategy and the same stop trading when in profit. I think it will be very helpful, and thank you for this great EA.

Hello. Thank you so much for this wonderful EA. However, I found some bug,the order limit is not working properly, i set the limit of multiplication to 3 but the EA is doing 4 multiplications. Could it be an old version that does not work with the new MT4 builds? If so, could you please update? Thanks so much.

Mary Wamuyu:
Hello. Thank you so much for this wonderful EA. However, I found some bug,the order limit is not working properly, i set the limit of multiplication to 3 but the EA is doing 4 multiplications. Could it be an old version that does not work with the new MT4 builds? If so, could you please update? Thanks so much.
Hello, code is updated, name of updated EA after download must be "expmartin_v2 - classic"

free.energy:

Hello,

it would be very nice if you add buttons for BUY, SELL, CLOSE visible on the active chart and the trader can choose manual or auto trading option using the same strategy and the same stop trading when in profit. I think it will be very helpful, and thank you for this great EA.

Hello, it's will some like else EA. This can be done, but through Freelance
Reason: