Cry for help!

I've asked about this many times, but so far noone has been able to help me. I use the Murray Math Lines F indicator for plotting the murray levels, but it has a couple of bugs that are a big inconvenience to me. First thing is that it doesn't refresh itself, and second is that it repaints the past. Here's the code and two screenshots taken one after the other.

Please help me, I really know nothing about programming

Files:
5min2.gif  87 kb
5min4.gif  87 kb

DanielTyrkiel:
I've asked about this many times, but so far noone has been able to help me. I use the Murray Math Lines F indicator for plotting the murray levels, but it has a couple of bugs that are a big inconvenience to me. First thing is that it doesn't refresh itself, and second is that it repaints the past. Here's the code and two screenshots taken one after the other. Please help me, I really know nothing about programming

I have made some improvements.

Try this one please.

Files:

Igorad, thank you sincerely. It makes my life much easier. Finally this thing refreshes itself! Thanks again.

Igorad,

I tried to look at the code for this indicator, I must say I haven't a clue how to figure out what the price is for each of the murrey math levels.

Is there anyway that you can put the respective prices onto the chart too? Is the level where the dotted line is being drawn or is it where the text of the Level (i.e. [1/8] ) the actual level? It does seem that the dots are being elevated by 3 * Point. Is that correct?

In the snapshot I have an earlier version of this same indicator (left side). As you can see with the newer version (right side), the dotted lines are not at the same level as the old one, however the text is.

I do like the dotted lines because you can still see them when the "octave" has moved to another level...it just would be nice to have the price too.

I've also attached the older version of this indicator.

Thanks!

dee

Files:

I've tried adding price tags to the code and it worked with my old, buggy version of MM Lines F, but it didn't work with Igorad's. It plotted arrows instead of price tags

Hi,

Can you give me your code with tags?

Igor

Instead of this:

ObjectCreate(buff_str, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[0], mml_shft);

ObjectSetText(buff_str, ln_txt, 8, "Arial", mml_clr);

I've put this:

ObjectCreate(buff_str, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], mml_shft);

ObjectSetText(buff_str, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE);

DanielTyrkiel:
Instead of this:

ObjectCreate(buff_str, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[0], mml_shft);

ObjectSetText(buff_str, ln_txt, 8, "Arial", mml_clr);

I've put this:

ObjectCreate(buff_str, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], mml_shft);

ObjectSetText(buff_str, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE);

Remove 'Text' as shown below:

ObjectSetText(buff_str, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE)

to

ObjectSet(buff_str, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE)

Indicator attached.

Sorry you're right. But this indicator doesn't work well anyway. we want Igorad's version with tags. Some of us. I don't really. Tagless work for me with crosshairs.

hi, I am new here. I wonder how to use this indicator to make decision? Thanks

Lots to write about mate, do a search by typing "murray" in the search field above. There's lots to find

Reason: