Super S/R! Breakout system? - page 2

hi

vladv:
It's a very interesting idea.What indicators should we use for filtering the market noise,I wonder??

you can use stoch or RSI it's easy just switch to lower time frame and you'll see what happened , ranging market is never exist there's no absolute TF to say it's ranging market . in 1H is ranging you said but for me it's not ranging coz I've seen that in 5M

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

et_phonehome_2:
Have you tried using the Daily S/R instead of the Super S/R Barry to compare the results?

yes Ihave tried the Daily S/R instead of the Super S/R Barry but Idid not get a better result of it.

I'm trying to use SuperSR 6 and I'm testing it.until now good results for it.I will shar it as soon as posibale.

LazyForex:
Yep. Looks better on TF 60Min >

The "5 Pip Rule" seems like a good filter?

LF

where should be 5 pip?

fxbs:
where should be 5 pip?

5 pips all closes above the MAs...

pghiaci:
Hi everyone I have coded an EA based on support and resistace(Barry) indicator and I have used 2 pip rule for it and for the rang trend I have used 12 pip rule for it.and just chck out the result.

PGHIACI...

can u share ur EA code to me?

pls send ur S/R EA method, let see ur Statement report is GBP-USD or GBY-JPY?

email me at parwyzee@gmail.com

pghiaci:
Hi everyone I have coded an EA based on support and resistace(Barry) indicator and I have used 2 pip rule for it and for the rang trend I have used 12 pip rule for it.and just chck out the result.

where i can get the EA? i'll foward test it n share the best *set.

or you can email me at ptbass_jkt@yahoo.com

thx in advance

Hi again everyone.

SURE EA is not a free EA but I can shar with you the method of useing S/R indicator in my EA.

at first you must wait for the price to cross the support or resistance line (not touching it)

the important note is detecting the wrong signals as much as possible.and there are so many ways to that.one of them is useing some other indicators as a filter.and other way is checking the past prices and detect the hours that you may take wrong signals.other way is checking for rang market.you must be so carefull of rang market because the support and resistance line are so close together and in this case you must wait for the price to cross over the support line or resistance line with high volume.

Reason: