Five-Minute Bollinger Band System

HI ALL,

PLZ CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IN THIS STRGTGES plz

TO code it.....

-------------------------------------------

Five-Minute Bollinger Band System

-------------------------------------------

on a chart of 5-minute bars for a forex, plot out the 10-bar moving average and the Bollinger bands for 2 standard deviations on either side of the average. then apply the following system:-

1.Buy when currency falls 3 percent or point Below its lower band. Hold until at least the

end of the 5-minute bar where the currency was bought

2. Sell when the currency hits a 1 percent or point profit target or at the end of the secound bar after the currency was bought

The Critical issue is how to keep track of all the currencies one is interested in. Before the start, use charting software such as eSignals or TradeStation, or Wealth-Lab(which is the software I use for all of my testing) To identify the Bollinger band levels for each currency . It is then possible with all of these packages to set up alerts and even interface with direct-access brokers, such as Interactive brokers or Cybertrader, to actually make the trades automatically.

The key in all of this idea is time. basically , the market has such an extreme and quick selloff in order to trigger this system that the currency either bounces back immediately or flounders about. If the latter, then we promptly get out since we are looking for profit target within the ten minutes following the entry bar.

PLZ CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IN THIS STRGTGES plz

TO code it for automticly expert buy/sell.....thanks for help

Gody,

That is a great system for Nasdaq100 stocks. I have the WL code that does that. However, I doubt if it will work for forex.

Do you know how much a 1% move in forex will be?

Suppose EURUSD is at 1.2500, a 1% move is 125 pips!

Just a thought.

Maji

1%

one percent with leverage?

Maji:
Gody,

That is a great system for Nasdaq100 stocks. I have the WL code that does that. However, I doubt if it will work for forex.

Do you know how much a 1% move in forex will be?

Suppose EURUSD is at 1.2500, a 1% move is 125 pips!

Just a thought.

Maji

HI maji

thanks so mutch for help and i hope to try to code it and dont warry about 1% and keep it for 25-35 pips .....thanks maji

gody6000 - Try this EA.

EDIT: It will not exit on the close of another bar because I have forgotten about it. try how it works without it for now and post your results.

Files:
bb5m.mq4  3 kb

pete7:
gody6000 - Try this EA. EDIT: It will not exit on the close of another bar because I have forgotten about it. try how it works without it for now and post your results.

pete7 THANKS SO MUTCH I WILL TRY IT ...

HI PETE7

I THINK THERE IS PROBLOM WITH EXPERT LOOK AT

symbol name for OrderSend function must be a string

in ordersend fuction add 0 between ,, and it should help

pete7:
in ordersend fuction add 0 between ,, and it should help

DO YOU MEAN THIS ..

if(Ask<=Lower_band-PipsToEntry*Point)OrderSend(Symbol(),0,Lots,Ask,Slippage,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,NULL,MagicNumber,,Green);

if(Bid>=Upper_band+PipsToEntry*Point)OrderSend(Symbol(),0,Lots,Bid,Slippage,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,NULL,MagicNu

No... rather something like in this code

EDIT: Someone should write part of the code that would stop opening new orders (it can be based on MagicNumber). I can do it, but it will take some time :P

Files:
bb5m_1.mq4  3 kb
Reason: