Any body can help me with the expert advisor?

Hi everyone,

I am new here.

I got an indicator called Arrowhead. I found this indicator works well on AUD/USA Day chart. So I want to get an expert advisor using the arrowhead only for the AUD/USA day chart. Is this possible?

What I plan to do is:

When positive arrow appears, buy 10K. (I am using a mini account)

Stop: 30 pip

Target: when the negative arrow appears, close the position.

I have attached the indicator.

If you have any good advices, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Files:

Hi, looking at the ArrowHead code, it's just an EMA Cross alert of fast EMA 5 and slow EMA 10. Please check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general for the EA. Hope this help

firedave:
Hi, looking at the ArrowHead code, it's just an EMA Cross alert of fast EMA 5 and slow EMA 10. Please check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general for the EA. Hope this help

Hi, firedave

Thanks so much for your help. I have checked the thread. It is very helpful .

hi Firedave,

I found in your thread above, the trading plan of FXparadise is also very helpful. Have you made a seperate EA for that? Thanks

(The rule is simple :

take long if price archive bottom support and hull trend color change from red to blue ,or take long if Top resistence breakout happen and hull color is blue or when color change from red to blue . short is opposite of above .Also I use middle line sup/ resist with same above logic and place TLS 50pips .

)

shiningstar:
hi Firedave,

I found in your thread above, the trading plan of FXparadise is also very helpful. Have you made a seperate EA for that? Thanks

(The rule is simple :

take long if price archive bottom support and hull trend color change from red to blue ,or take long if Top resistence breakout happen and hull color is blue or when color change from red to blue . short is opposite of above .Also I use middle line sup/ resist with same above logic and place TLS 50pips .

)

Hi shiningstar, sorry but I didn't start develop that one yet. Hopefully soon when I got more spare time. Hope this help

firedave:
Hi shiningstar, sorry but I didn't start develop that one yet. Hopefully soon when I got more spare time. Hope this help

Thanks very much for your reply! You are really a warm-hearted friend! I will watch out for this EA! .

a better MA cross indicator, change the values to whatever you like

Files:

Thanks!

Foreverold:
a better MA cross indicator, change the values to whatever you like

Hi Foreverold!

Thanks very much for this indicator! I am using it.....

Hi everybody,

thanks to all members of this forum,

my request to the senior members

if I want the computer to do autotrading for me according to the following program:

buy if the price reach to point A ( A= current price +15pips)

and at point A do sell stop at D ( D=A-25pips)

is it possible to chang this into expert adviser program

I want your help urgently

Osama

UAE

Dubai

osamathr@yahoo.com

Reason: