The "XO"-Method......... - page 49

euro short setup

Hope this is rite setup according to the rules:

Files:
eur_short.gif  14 kb

Its why you cannot use it for backtesting.....

i wasnt backtesting, i was forward testing the ea today, and then noticed after a few bars it repainted the past bars

thanks et.

do u have fixed tp for this ?

Here are two templates, one provided by ValeoFX and the other one based upon his inputs when it was last created:

Files:

have u attached anythin to your reply ? i dont see any template attached ?

Entries

What are the entries for today - anyone?

Please post todays entries and charts.

Freedom Indicator Repainting or MTF Characteristic

peterdias77:
today, i was testing the setup, and found that the freedom indicator repaints the past, i have taken three screenshots.

Is it true of all MTF indicators that it is only the current bar that shows the true MTF guidance?

When you go beyond the current Bar you are looking at the results of different time frames and they will repaint. The current bar is accurate.

I think I have seen this described better then I.

Observations regarding Forex_Freedom..............

After testing the FF for the past 3 weeks, I do believe that we should not wait until all 4 bars are in agreement with the trade-call by the XO-method. Point in case is this afternoon's short.

Only the 60M "lane" was short, whereas the 240/4.5 XO was also short indicating that the trade was on. Secondly, the 34-CCI was perfectly positioned.

Therefore, my suggestion is that you stay with the XO-signal and use the FF as confirmation only and once FF is in agreement, you "know" that the trade has more substance.

Secondly, although I suggested initially that the 30M_KirPER be set @ 6 (SIX) I have found during the last month, that a setting of 5 (FIVE) is better overall. Therefore my suggestion is that the ZZ_4TF_XO be set as 5/5/5/5.

Best wishes, always.

Reason: